Introduce Yourself - Female Only Please

PB Forum :: Girl's Clubhouse
Introduce Yourself - Female Only Please
| Next Page
Posted: Oct 14, 2019 at 2:18 Quote
Hi,
I am Tya, a French 7 year old girl, and I practice BMX Race as well as mountain biking.
I ride on Commencal Meta HT 24 and Clash 24, and I like downhill and bike park

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 1:10 Quote
I'm Michelle, from Nelson NZ. Ride most days as live at the start of the local MTB park. Am an artist that designs bike shirts. Check them out at www.looseline.co.nz

Posted: Mar 10, 2020 at 15:32 Quote
Hi I am Alice & I'm a WTF biker. I ride a 29er gravel bike & rigid+ bike on my local trails & having a blast. Right now at the fittest I've been in 5 years & feeling great.

Posted: Apr 15, 2020 at 8:08 Quote
Hi I’m TDubay. Just getting back into mountain biking after 15 years of not being on a bike. I’m from the north east. Just found pink bike and it’s amazing. Hopefully I can get a lot of good tips from you ladies. Take care and ride safe.

Posted: May 31, 2020 at 10:42 Quote
Hi! Just joined, pretty new to the sport. I've been riding on the local trails around Revy for the last year. Having fun learning the ropes so far!

Posted: Jun 15, 2020 at 19:12 Quote
Hi frenz! I'm just getting into this sport, since it seems like the best summer equivalent to snowboarding. So far, I have not been disappointed! I'm excited to learn a ton, and hopefully meet some new peeps in my new home here in CO.

Posted: Jul 11, 2020 at 6:10 Quote
Hi, I’m Alex. I’ve been mountain biking for 3 years now, and racing for 2. I ride a Scott spark rc 900 World Cup. Last year I won all the races I did in xc, and this year I’m moving up to cat 2 racing. I hope to one day race World Cup xc.

Posted: Jul 16, 2020 at 19:21 Quote
Hi!

My name is Jamie. I am new to mountain biking.... I use to bike when I was younger but just bought another bike and I'm ready to start ripping trails!! Turning 29 in August and I have a daughter turning 2 in the winter... want to get as much riding in as possible with her before the snow comes.

I live near Edmonton AB!

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 at 9:53 Quote
wrote:
hey guys, im kelly and it would be kool to talk to other girl riders, any in the southwest england?? Smile xxx

hey are you near the Cotswolds? Im looking to start my mtb journey again and need some lady buddies to come riding ???? x

Posted: Aug 14, 2020 at 9:56 Quote
Hi Ladies, Im Megan, residing in the Cotswolds UK and looking for some riding buddies who can help me get back into riding and fitness. I own a rather fancy YT industries jeffsey that has been gathering dust in my room. hit me up xxx

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 at 9:42 Quote
Hi, I’m Carolyn! I’m 46 and just getting into mountain biking. Hoping to learn some new stuff as I build and advance my skills.

Posted: Nov 15, 2020 at 8:02 Quote
Hey ladies !
I'm new here to the forum and looking for some other woman riders on Vancouver Island . I will be moving back there from northern BC where the riding season is short. I haven't had much chance to really ride . Had knee surgery and probably gained 30 lbs ( omg ) I need to get back out and ride . I'm looking forward to a mild climate that will allow all year riding that's for sure . I would love to meet some mountain biking gals to shred the island with and show me some trails. Probably been about 12 or 14 years since I lived on the rock. Pretty excited to start riding again ☺

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 1:57 Quote
Hi, I’m Nelly! I’m 26 and started mountain biking last year. Hoping to find some tips and tricks here as I build and advance my skills. Always interested in learning new stuff and getting to know new people. Anyone here from around Jacksonville, NC?

Posted: Jan 13, 2021 at 12:16 Quote
Hi, I'm Jennifer and I'm coming back to mountain biking after a 10 year hiatus. I picked up a Santa Cruz 5010 off here and have been working on improving my endurance and skills the past few months. I'm in San Luis Obispo CA if there's any locals.

I'll also point out I'm a trans woman and get that out of the way up front. Smile

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006479
Mobile Version of Website