Introduce Yourself - Female Only Please

PB Forum :: Girl's Clubhouse
Introduce Yourself - Female Only Please
| Next Page
Posted: Oct 14, 2019 at 2:18 Quote
Hi,
I am Tya, a French 7 year old girl, and I practice BMX Race as well as mountain biking.
I ride on Commencal Meta HT 24 and Clash 24, and I like downhill and bike park

Posted: Feb 20, 2020 at 1:10 Quote
I'm Michelle, from Nelson NZ. Ride most days as live at the start of the local MTB park. Am an artist that designs bike shirts. Check them out at www.looseline.co.nz

Posted: Mar 2, 2020 at 11:17 Quote
Hello all, My name is Rosie Breakwell and I am currently doing my dissertation for a psychology degree on risk taking in extreme sports. If any of you who either consider yourself a participant in an extreme sport or have never participated in an extreme sport could spare 5-10 minutes of your time to do a short questionnaire on risk taking then please click the link below! Please feel free to read the information sheet on this study and if you have any questions you would like to ask before participating then don’t hesitate to contact me via email (rosie.breakwell17@bathspa.ac.uk) https://bathspa.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/a-study-into-the-participation-in-extreme-sports-time-dis

Posted: Mar 10, 2020 at 15:32 Quote
Hi I am Alice & I'm a WTF biker. I ride a 29er gravel bike & rigid+ bike on my local trails & having a blast. Right now at the fittest I've been in 5 years & feeling great.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005112
Mobile Version of Website