fox dhx 5.0 or marzocchi roco wc

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
fox dhx 5.0 or marzocchi roco wc
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 12:36 Quote
which is the better shock, in terms of dependability, less matience and better over all proformance? money is not an object, i have been saving forever and am building up an '08 turner dhr, and was wondering which was better.

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 12:38 Quote
fox dhx 5.0!!
way more reliable i think
more adjesments and sick bottom out ressistance

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 12:39 Quote
konastinkydeluxe08 wrote:
fox dhx 5.0!!

i second that

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 12:50 Quote
the rocco wc is a better shock than the dhx,it's easy to setup and adjust + it's a marzocchi witch are very low maintenence.The custom service from Marzocchi is ace.I would defintly add a Ti spring on a rocco wc makes it eaven better.Marzocchi all the way

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 12:53 Quote
trekrules wrote:
the rocco wc is a better shock than the dhx,it's easy to setup and adjust + it's a marzocchi witch are very low maintenence.The custom service from Marzocchi is ace.I would defintly add a Ti spring on a rocco wc makes it eaven better.Marzocchi all the way

+1 to what trekrules said.

although the vivid is way better than both of them,and i know because i have ridden all 3 shocks.Salute

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 13:58 Quote
mmmmm the fox with a titanium spring

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 13:59 Quote
SICK-biker wrote:
konastinkydeluxe08 wrote:
fox dhx 5.0!!

i second that
I agree

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 14:02 Quote
ive had 2 dhxs 1st one the shaft ripped out so got replaced with a roco rc on my old orange roco wins! 2nd fox dhx came with my santa cruz was pretty good but got replaced with 2008 roco wc and i like the roco alot better the way it feels easy to adjust simple and the sound it makes its sweet lol you dont need all this fancy bottom out and pro pedal

id go for a roco wc with ti spring

photo

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 14:57 Quote
deberguknottignham wrote:
ive had 2 dhxs 1st one the shaft ripped out so got replaced with a roco rc on my old orange roco wins! 2nd fox dhx came with my santa cruz was pretty good but got replaced with 2008 roco wc and i like the roco alot better the way it feels easy to adjust simple and the sound it makes its sweet lol you dont need all this fancy bottom out and pro pedal

id go for a roco wc with ti spring

photo

ha ha very nice looking but dont forget it does have bottom out,and its more user friendly than the dhx,i also found the adjustments better on the roco.

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 15:02 Quote
Fox DHX 5.0 all the way!!

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 16:57 Quote
dont get me wrong the roco is nice but i like the fox better

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013393
Mobile Version of Website