2008 norco atomik stolen in abbotsford

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
2008 norco atomik stolen in abbotsford
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 14:19 Quote
I just recently purchased a 2008 norco atomik (silver, and green with chrome single track rims) . It looks stock except for the unique dmr v12 chrome pedals. It was stolen in Abbotsford, BC near mill lake park at my house (in my garage at the time, locked up). If anybody has any links or information let me know asap. Or you can contact the police or local bike shops.

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 21:35 Quote
im in cloverdale if i see it ill msg you

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 21:47 Quote
Damn, I've got the same ride and keep mine locked up in the garage as well. Tell as many people as you can about it, someone should see somebody riding it around.

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 22:00 Quote
alright thnx guys and ya ive already done that we know who stole it but we dont know there address and the cops wont do anything unless we got a picture of the person and the bike together and we have to match the serial number its bullshit

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 22:04 Quote
penguinmaster wrote:
alright thnx guys and ya ive already done that we know who stole it but we dont know there address and the cops wont do anything unless we got a picture of the person and the bike together and we have to match the serial number its bullshit
Whats the guys name? PM to me and maybe I can find out where he lives.
That sucks man, hope you find it.

Posted: Sep 7, 2008 at 22:13 Quote
penguinmaster wrote:

Don't give up, you'll find a way to get it back, with the help of the cops or not.

Posted: May 7, 2019 at 5:08 Quote
I have one recently bought herein ontario what's the serial number

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008422
Mobile Version of Website