Resurection of Jenson

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Resurection of Jenson
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 21:30 Quote
scotty ill go aswell man that sounds fun, can i ask why?

Posted: Aug 29, 2008 at 8:14 Quote
I'll help too when I get a minute Cool

Posted: Aug 29, 2008 at 8:52 Quote
david-the-p3-guy wrote:
thats gunna get wrecked.... f*cking utah is worthless
why would it get wrecked david?Really Mad

Posted: Aug 29, 2008 at 9:22 Quote
123Andre123 wrote:
david-the-p3-guy wrote:
why would it get wrecked david?
YEAH ???Really Mad

Posted: Aug 29, 2008 at 12:38 Quote
notoutbiking wrote:
123Andre123 wrote:
david-the-p3-guy wrote:
why would it get wrecked david?
YEAH ???Really Mad
Becuase there f*ckin building there and if you build any relatively large jumps the city will destroy them

Posted: Aug 29, 2008 at 13:25 Quote
man oh man you guys.... why even try building? and whats wrong with utah? everyone is complaining about it but its fun as hell. you dont need a 6 pack of 15 foot jumps to have fun. hell, all i need to have fun is an empty parking lot with a few friends to ride with. thats why im switching to bmx riding, cause the city can't tear down parking lots! haha. but i must say, theres nothing more fun than a good day dirt jumping.

Posted: Aug 29, 2008 at 13:32 Quote
tonyradcliffe wrote:
man oh man you guys.... why even try building? and whats wrong with utah? everyone is complaining about it but its fun as hell. you dont need a 6 pack of 15 foot jumps to have fun. hell, all i need to have fun is an empty parking lot with a few friends to ride with. thats why im switching to bmx riding, cause the city can't tear down parking lots! haha. but i must say, theres nothing more fun than a good day dirt jumping.
YAY BMX

Posted: Aug 29, 2008 at 14:08 Quote
tonyradcliffe wrote:

i dont need a parking lot i need a truck

Posted: Aug 29, 2008 at 19:54 Quote
yeah dude what really is so bad about utah. its like perfect for building jumps its just that no one tries.

Posted: Aug 29, 2008 at 20:38 Quote
BiKex4xLiFe wrote:
yeah dude what really is so bad about utah. its like perfect for building jumps its just that no one tries.
And when have you built jumps there( the one you and dave made doesnt count its poo). Me and awais were the ones that built the first real thing the drew people to utah THE QUARTER PIPE!!!

Posted: Aug 29, 2008 at 21:03 Quote
scottcampbell wrote:
BiKex4xLiFe wrote:
And when have you built jumps there( the one you and dave made doesnt count its poo). Me and awais were the ones that built the first real thing the drew people to utah THE QUARTER PIPE!!!
well i helped a bit but scotty my friend you did the majority of the work!

Posted: Aug 29, 2008 at 21:07 Quote
scottcampbell wrote:
Thank you doctor
lol np dude outside is insane like 4 min ago!

Posted: Aug 29, 2008 at 21:08 Quote
this is the bike im gettin btw!

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/312015/

it a fricken steal!!!!!

Posted: Aug 29, 2008 at 21:11 Quote
Hoiw come your getting a roda bike?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.028248
Mobile Version of Website