Worst critters to encounter on the trail..

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Worst critters to encounter on the trail..
Posted: Jul 1, 2011 at 21:46 Quote
nothing worse than approaching a jump to find a rider sitting on top! last sunday at diablo while riding lower dominion there was several riders sitting on the stepup on lower d, my buddy opted to go greenhorn. as i rolled up on the other riders perched on the jump there 15' away was a black bear and her three cubs gently strolling through the woods and onto the paralell greenhorn, before i could think there was joe within arms reach of the 160?lbs. mother! she turned and snarled but lazily walked away. but it was pretty cool to see them not in captivity and strolling through the woods

Posted: Jul 1, 2011 at 21:50 Quote
Local trail, I have been face to face with....

Rattlers, Armadillos, Coyote, Deer, Hares, Bobcats, and Boars. Creepy shit.

Posted: Jul 1, 2011 at 22:16 Quote
Brown, Tiger, Red-belly black - snakes
roo's.. they're big bastards

Posted: Jul 1, 2011 at 22:20 Quote
NathanBooth wrote:
lol tell me about it... roo's are probably just as dangerous. Had a few watching me the other night riding street.. the bastards almost jumped me.

Posted: Jul 1, 2011 at 22:26 Quote
christianridesbikes wrote:
NathanBooth wrote:
lol tell me about it... roo's are probably just as dangerous. Had a few watching me the other night riding street.. the bastards almost jumped me.

Yeah dont corner them... haha

Posted: Jul 1, 2011 at 23:31 Quote
i got a large wallaby glaring at me (was about same height as me but damn chunky) and that was pretty scary. especially since it was 10ft in front of me. lucily it didnt decide that i was on its list of things to fuck up that day

Posted: Jul 2, 2011 at 2:44 Quote
A gang of drunken desperados in St, Cathrines Ontario.

Posted: Jul 2, 2011 at 3:00 Quote
If only because the bastid owners won't do it.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9On3-x6YRfI/TCUGypxJxkI/AAAAAAAADfk/6FaJDSBmqqE/s1600/good_20dog.jpg

Posted: Jul 5, 2011 at 17:09 Quote
Me and my bro were riding a local trail, and he was ahead of me and about to hit a drop, then a baby black bear throws his/herself onto the landing. Ma bear was not to far behind, and we ran up the trail (luckily we were not very far down).

O+
Posted: Mar 1, 2012 at 17:57 Quote
not really bad unless you're allergic but a bee flew into my shirt and stung me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOim2eli9KY
at about 1:20, turn your volume up

Posted: Mar 2, 2012 at 9:39 Quote
GGGGGG-GRAVE DIG

Posted: Mar 2, 2012 at 11:07 Quote
My dog found the business end of a porqurpine.

Posted: Mar 9, 2012 at 8:22 Quote
Bears? Snakes? Man Bear Pig?

We have the long lost Josef Fritzl who spends his time mentoring the local kids. Teaching them one handers whilst he does a lazyboy.

Take my chances with a grizzly anyday.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027933
Mobile Version of Website