Post your Devinci Wilson

PB Forum :: Devinci
Post your Devinci Wilson
Posted: Jan 8, 2018 at 6:39 Quote
Benjaminfreeride wrote:
Hi, I'm looking at a DRIVE WILSON CARBON SL frame that's str L and I'm trying to find out if it's getting too big for me I'm 1.70 high and the one I'm driving now is a commencal v3 supreme 2012 that's a L dsynes it suits me well enough, just good, just listen in here for the help

You should try both, M and L to figure out which one suits the best. Your bike is 2012 and current geometries are with way much longer top tubes...M could be the one

Posted: Jan 10, 2018 at 6:56 Quote
hey! kinda a newbie question but i noticed some movement in the "seat stay pivot" i belive its called, and don't know what to do about it? untighten-retighten? is it time for bearing change? http://www.devinci.com/site_media/uploads/bikes/pdf/9400-Wilson_ALU_2016-RevD_.pdf

Posted: Jan 10, 2018 at 12:18 Quote
ClickG wrote:
hey! kinda a newbie question but i noticed some movement in the "seat stay pivot" i belive its called, and don't know what to do about it? untighten-retighten? is it time for bearing change? http://www.devinci.com/site_media/uploads/bikes/pdf/9400-Wilson_ALU_2016-RevD_.pdf

It could be a worn out bearing.

Posted: Jan 11, 2018 at 8:36 Quote
How do i check that?
Davidsym wrote:
ClickG wrote:

Posted: Jan 11, 2018 at 10:03 Quote
ClickG wrote:
How do i check that?
Davidsym wrote:
ClickG wrote:

You can remove the rear shock from the frame and then move the back of the bike through its travel and if it is rough, difficult, or gets stuck in some places then the bearings are likely worn. You can also feel the two connecting at each pivot pieces to see wich pivot is the worst.

On Wilson’s the DU bushing in the shock wears out pretty quickly too and is much cheaper to fix so before removing the rear shock try to feel if the play may be coming from the shock mounts.

Posted: Jan 13, 2018 at 3:47 Quote
Hi,
Noticed some movement, between the frame and the bottom bracket pivot on my 2013 Wilson.
Anyone here knows a way to fix it or do I have to replace it? Is that easy to do? (It seems)
Thanks for your help guys!

Posted: Jan 14, 2018 at 14:46 Quote
anyone have fenders to 27.5 wilson? i don´t really know how to put one in there to protect the bearings

Posted: Jan 14, 2018 at 21:17 Quote
jonasdh wrote:
anyone have fenders to 27.5 wilson? i don´t really know how to put one in there to protect the bearings
I have a fabric one thrown in there. Haven’t had a chance to ride with it though. I’m on mobile right now but I can post a pic once I get a chance. But it’s on a 26, don’t know how big of a difference it’d be.

Posted: Jan 14, 2018 at 21:44 Quote
Jacob08 wrote:
jonasdh wrote:
I have a fabric one thrown in there. Haven’t had a chance to ride with it though. I’m on mobile right now but I can post a pic once I get a chance. But it’s on a 26, don’t know how big of a difference it’d be.
\
when are you planning on selling your wilson and for how much, Might be interested in the frame or the whole thing.

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
False wrote:
Jacob08 wrote:
jonasdh wrote:
\
when are you planning on selling your wilson and for how much, Might be interested in the frame or the whole thing.
I’m not too sure. Probably the end of this season. Still need to do some work to it and I need a vehicle more than I need a new bike. As for price, I’m not too sure either, probably not a ton as it has a decent dent and needs some work but it still runs like a beaut.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
Your tire is on backwards.

silly me, I don't have any driveside pictures
footcycle

naturaltalent wrote:
silly me, I don't have any driveside pictures
footcycle
sweet ride you got there, how do you find the fork and shock, are they comparable to something like fox?

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027910
Mobile Version of Website