Post your Devinci Wilson

PB Forum :: Devinci
Post your Devinci Wilson
| Next Page
Posted: Jun 11, 2018 at 8:29 Quote
naturaltalent wrote:
Its probably a vivid coil. Stick the 350 spring back on and slow the hsr down a few clicks. Tune the lsr to suit so you dont get packing. Too little compression can cause the shock to get too deep into its travel too easily causing the spring to store and return more energy and make bucking worse. Im 145 lbs and run a 300 lb spring on my wilson and its almost a bit soft.

The 350lb spring was to much, It really threw me off the bike. The 300lb I still cant get to the proper sag point. I had my brother get on it, he is about 200lbs and he was able to get it to hit the 30% sag mark, weird. At this point I am just going to sell the bike as I don't feel safe on it anymore. I've spent a whole weekend at the bike park trying to get it to not buck me and it still does. Ive ridden a handful of other DH bikes and never had this problem. Sucks because I really wanted to like this bike. I'm riding a size small and maybe that might be a problem too as it feels small even for my size. Anyhow thanks for the advice guys.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
Does anyone know the specs for the lower headset bearing on a 2017 carbon RC?

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013867
Mobile Version of Website