Post your Devinci Wilson

PB Forum :: Devinci
Post your Devinci Wilson
O+
Posted: Aug 23, 2020 at 13:49 Quote
DVO is interesting, not very popular over here - saw it on one enduro bike some time ago.

Anybody any experiences with TTX?
What model to look for?

Posted: Aug 23, 2020 at 14:16 Quote
TomasTT wrote:
DVO is interesting, not very popular over here - saw it on one enduro bike some time ago.

Anybody any experiences with TTX?
What model to look for?

looking to toss one on my wilson too. best bet is to get one off of the s works demo's

O+
Posted: Aug 23, 2020 at 14:40 Quote
I think for my 27.5” is only option MTB 1693 (9.5x3 resp.241x76mm)

O+
Posted: Aug 30, 2020 at 10:46 Quote
It looks I lost something... should not be there any bolt?

photo

Posted: Aug 30, 2020 at 10:53 Quote
Definitely missing a bolt.
Its the same size as a chain ring bolt if i recall.

TomasTT wrote:
It looks I lost something... should not be there any bolt?

photo

O+
Posted: Aug 30, 2020 at 11:56 Quote
Derailleur hanger (adapter) bolt...
there are two, lost the front one...

Posted: Aug 30, 2020 at 14:59 Quote
TomasTT wrote:
Derailleur hanger (adapter) bolt...
there are two, lost the front one...

same happened on mine. Its a chainring bolt for a single chainring up front(not ones used for 2x's or 3x';s) make sure u put some thread lock on it when u reinstall it and crank it down.

O+
Posted: Sep 12, 2020 at 11:14 Quote
Can somebody post a detail shot of the upper crown to see how much gap should have forks in the upper clamp? Should be top of fork leg even with the clamp?

Posted: Sep 22, 2020 at 21:03 Quote
Grab a DVO Jade. I loved mine. It just WORKED.

Posted: Oct 1, 2020 at 19:39 Quote
Got some new pics of my Willy. I hit the frame with 2-3 coats of turtlewax
photo
photo
photo

O+
Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 13:24 Quote
Anybody who did such upgrade?
Need bit help - upper mount bolt seems to have bit smaller diameter then Ohlins ball joint bearing. What to do?
photo

O+
Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 14:12 Quote
TomasTT wrote:
Need bit help - upper mount bolt seems to have bit smaller diameter then Ohlins ball joint bearing. What to do?
photo

It sounds like you might need to get new hardware for the top eyelet on the shock. I would contact Devinci or your local dealer about the appropriate bushing hardware sizing for the top and bottom eyelets.

O+
Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 14:30 Quote
Your best bet is to go to a Machinist and get them to make you a custom piece. Devinci will most likely tell you the same.
orangeMTBrider wrote:
TomasTT wrote:
photo

It sounds like you might need to get new hardware for the top eyelet on the shock. I would contact Devinci or your local dealer about the appropriate bushing hardware sizing for the top and bottom eyelets.

O+
Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 14:33 Quote
orangeMTBrider wrote:
TomasTT wrote:
photo

I already asked devinci - maybe they will have solution.
Local Ohlins - it does not work. Maybe other country.
I know new Ohlins comes with both ball joint and basic bushings for both eyelets - mine had just ball bearing on top. Sure will be possible to buy it as spare - if I know sizing.

But strange is that the original devinci bolt (8mm I think) is loose in the frame holes

Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 15:30 Quote
TomasTT wrote:
photo

If I recall correctly. Ohlins uses a slightly larger bushing size for the front Eyelet. I would do what others have said, Machine shop and have one custom made. It will be way cheaper. Speaking of contacting Devinci, the last time I have done so, or contacted the manufacturer regarding any bike related issue was getting a rear triangle or some form of frame replacement. From all my experience, any help from the manufacturer has been futile and essentially useless. I would be more than willing to bet a cnc shop could make you a bushing to fit in a few hours. Really nice looking shock. I was looking to getting a ttx for my wilson too Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019290
Mobile Version of Website