You know you're a true biker when....

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
You know you're a true biker when....
  • Previous Page
Posted: Aug 25, 2008 at 17:46 Quote
You know you're a true biker, when you randomly find chain pieces in your room.
You know you're a true biker when you'd rather ride your bike than your girl.
You know you're a true biker when every subject that comes up eventually turns into biking.
You know you're a true biker when you randomly find bike parts in your house.
You know you're a true biker when you shop for clothes thinking what would make you look more like a (insert style of biking here) biker.
You know you're a true biker when you start talking about bikes, and start using terms that only you and other true bikers will understand.
You know you're a true biker when you're walking around, see something that would be fun to hit, and remember that spot for later.
You know you're a true biker when you have PINKBIKE set as your home page.
You know you're a true biker when you play free rider if you can't go out riding.
You know you're a true biker if you get payed and think in terms of what part you can buy.

There's more but i didn't wanna list them. Post some of your own.

Posted: Aug 25, 2008 at 19:22 Quote
I agree with every single one, got my pay today and already bought new pedals, stem, bars, and cable.

Posted: Aug 25, 2008 at 20:21 Quote
You know you're a true biker when you look at everything like "how can I ride that?"
You know you're a true biker when you steal wood to build ramps because you spent all your money on your bike.
You know you're a true biker when you spend your lunch money on a tube so you can keep riding.
You know you're a true biker when you have pedal holes in your shins (and are proud of each one).
You know you're a true biker when dropping your bike pisses you off more than dropping a joint.
You know you're a true biker when you wake up with sore everything from biking and want to go ride.
You know you're a true biker when you have a ramp/jumps/track in your back yard.
You know you're a true biker when you will beat someone savagely that is trying to steal your bike.
You know you're a true biker when you have "meaty paw" (mangled biker hands).
You know you're a true biker when you are still reading this......

Posted: Aug 25, 2008 at 20:50 Quote
recklessness wrote:
You know you're a true biker when you look at everything like "how can I ride that?"
You know you're a true biker when you steal wood to build ramps because you spent all your money on your bike.
You know you're a true biker when you spend your lunch money on a tube so you can keep riding.
You know you're a true biker when you have pedal holes in your shins (and are proud of each one).
You know you're a true biker when dropping your bike pisses you off more than dropping a joint.
You know you're a true biker when you wake up with sore everything from biking and want to go ride.
You know you're a true biker when you have a ramp/jumps/track in your back yard.
You know you're a true biker when you will beat someone savagely that is trying to steal your bike.
You know you're a true biker when you have "meaty paw" (mangled biker hands).
You know you're a true biker when you are still reading this......

I agree with every single one of those. especially the bolded one Razz

Posted: Aug 25, 2008 at 23:57 Quote
you know your a true biker when you go and build a trail in a random forest near your house.

Posted: Aug 26, 2008 at 0:32 Quote
I just like biking mate.....

Posted: Aug 26, 2008 at 0:38 Quote
ha lol me too sam mee too

Posted: Aug 26, 2008 at 6:16 Quote
Yeah i'm f*cking crazy on DH bikes

Posted: Aug 26, 2008 at 12:00 Quote
When you stay on pinkbike in the vain hope you can have an actual discussion on here without getting shouted at by a bunch of d-bags.

The whole "rather ride my bike than my girl" thing, THE f*ck?!
If you well and truly believe that...umm...just no.

Posted: Aug 26, 2008 at 12:10 Quote
Bolmy wrote:
When you stay on pinkbike in the vain hope you can have an actual discussion on here without getting shouted at by a bunch of d-bags.

The whole "rather ride my bike than my girl" thing, THE f*ck?!
If you well and truly believe that...umm...just no.

And you wonder why you "stay on pinkbike in the vain hope you can have an actual discussion on here without getting shouted at by a bunch of d-bags". You're a "d-bag" yourself. I didn't mean it literally.

Posted: Aug 26, 2008 at 12:13 Quote
Andrei13Street wrote:

And you wonder why you "stay on pinkbike in the vain hope you can have an actual discussion on here without getting shouted at by a bunch of d-bags". You're a "d-bag" yourself. I didn't mean it literally.

A man after my own heart. Of course I'm a d-bag. Read some of my posts.

BUT, for justified reasons. When you get dicks screaming "I NEEDZ A IRNE HSREO SNDUY COZ I IZ MEGA FAST INNIT, SPONCERS?" it makes me want to gouge my eyes out with my penis and blow my load all over the bleeding wound.

And dude, read the rest of what I said about the girls/bikes thing. And someone else wrote it, might not have been aimed at you. It was aimed at people who genuinely believe that (I know a few).

Posted: Aug 26, 2008 at 14:03 Quote
When you know what dirt tastes like.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.020340
Mobile Version of Website