You know you're a true biker when....

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
You know you're a true biker when....
Posted: Aug 26, 2008 at 14:25 Quote
thomas-b wrote:
When you know what dirt tastes like.

...So true. Red Bull washes down sand nicely.

Posted: Aug 26, 2008 at 15:38 Quote
You know you're a true biker when you enjoy getting your seat up the ass.

Posted: Aug 26, 2008 at 15:55 Quote
If it gets to the point you would rather ride your bike than get your end away, get NHS Direct on the phone. Seriously.

Posted: Aug 26, 2008 at 16:51 Quote
StreetTalent wrote:
You know you're gay when you enjoy getting your seat up the ass.

fixed

I can't see how any heterosexual male could get any pleasure from having the nose of their saddle rammed up their anus...

Posted: Aug 26, 2008 at 21:09 Quote
haha naw he's not gay. We were just bored tonight so we made that comment.

Posted: Aug 26, 2008 at 23:58 Quote
thomas-b wrote:
When you know what dirt tastes like.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm dirt

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 0:01 Quote
when you miss a friends birthday party to bike
when you would rather bike than meet people
when you only have 2 friends for the above reasons
or is that just me?

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 6:10 Quote
pipelinewill wrote:
when you miss a friends birthday party to bike
when you would rather bike than meet people
when you only have 2 friends for the above reasons
or is that just me?

Dude, each one of those applies to me too. Especially the 2 friends part (they both bike, everyone else is an acquaintance). It's sad really.

You know you're a true biker when you will spend an entire week to learn one trick (despite falling 1000 times and bailing even more).

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 11:31 Quote
wow i omly have two good friends and they both bike too and every YOUR A TRUE BIKER IF comment applies to me

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 11:34 Quote
You know you're a true rider when you want to blind, torture and drink the blood of the filthy wigger who took your bike... and not feel any guilt when you kill him

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 11:37 Quote
justinfriesen wrote:
wow i omly have two good friends and they both bike too and every YOUR A TRUE BIKER IF comment applies to me

You're a true biker if you stick branches from thorny trees down your jap.

ORLY?

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 11:58 Quote
I was trying to be clever. Failed quite spectacularly though.

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 11:59 Quote
Bolmy wrote:
justinfriesen wrote:

ORLY?

You're on your own on that one dude. Good luck with that.

I just ran into a new one on a ride today: You know you're a true biker when you find a gnarly cliff to drop and you have nobody to film it so you: put your camera on your backpack, line up the shot, press record, run your ass up the hill (it was a big hill), hop on your bike with no hesitation, ride back down, drop the cliff and run out the gnarly hill, skid to a stop, stop the recording, and watch your shot while catching your breath. Took me three takes today to get the shot right. I know I'm a true biker.

Posted: Aug 27, 2008 at 12:01 Quote
recklessness wrote:
Bolmy wrote:
justinfriesen wrote:

ORLY?

You're on your own on that one dude. Good luck with that.

I just ran into a new one on a ride today: You know you're a true biker when you find a gnarly cliff to drop and you have nobody to film it so you: put your camera on your backpack, line up the shot, press record, run your ass up the hill (it was a big hill), hop on your bike with no hesitation, ride back down, drop the cliff and run out the gnarly hill, skid to a stop, stop the recording, and watch your shot while catching your breath. Took me three takes today to get the shot right. I know I'm a true biker.
well almost everyone! lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016534
Mobile Version of Website