Camp-fortune.
| Next Page
Posted: Apr 17, 2019 at 21:50 Quote
coaster156 wrote:
capitaineob wrote:
Is this thread dead?
is DH at camp fortune dead also?

Thread is.

DH can be debated. People still ride the DH trails, but the lifts were closed last year. Official word is the lifts will be open sometime this year (according to the Fortune's Trail Crew FB page comment on the OMBA group page on Facebook).

I really hope they lifts open this summer. I missed riding there last year with the lifts closed.

Posted: Apr 29, 2019 at 11:02 Quote
madocreg2 wrote:
coaster156 wrote:
capitaineob wrote:
Is this thread dead?
is DH at camp fortune dead also?

Thread is.

DH can be debated. People still ride the DH trails, but the lifts were closed last year. Official word is the lifts will be open sometime this year (according to the Fortune's Trail Crew FB page comment on the OMBA group page on Facebook).

I really hope they lifts open this summer. I missed riding there last year with the lifts closed.

I just called the office today and they said that Skyline will be open for DH by the end of June or beginning July, so they will have a DH season at fortune this year they just don't have an exact date

Posted: Apr 29, 2019 at 19:52 Quote
sebmtbbiker wrote:
madocreg2 wrote:
coaster156 wrote:

Thread is.

I just called the office today and they said that Skyline will be open for DH by the end of June or beginning July, so they will have a DH season at fortune this year they just don't have an exact date

That is great news. Thanks for the update. I am going to make sure to get there at least once this season.

Posted: May 14, 2019 at 19:05 Quote
Hey Reg. Awesome. I see a road trip

Johnny.

Posted: May 14, 2019 at 19:59 Quote
oldschoolj wrote:
Hey Reg. Awesome. I see a road trip

Johnny.

For sure!

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.030592
Mobile Version of Website