Street Videos.....

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Street Videos.....
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 12:59 Quote
Let's see them!
Please don't flame this. I searched and this topic or similar thread has not been posted.

Post your street video. The focus is actual street.Yes, street. The thing with curbs, ledges, stairs, etc. Not just park. Park riding is a separate discipline. It's ok to have some park in there, but actual street is the main focus.

I'm posting this thread up because it's kinda tiring going to the existing "street" related threads and seeing all the breakless, peg, and 24" riders getting trashed on for what they do. We've all seen your 4' drops that you claim are really 8' or higher.

So post them up!
Be respectful to each other or you will be reported.

And no a word about street from Brooklyn Machine Works own Anson Wellington.

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 13:20 Quote
rattbones wrote:
Let's see them!
Please don't flame this. I searched and this topic or similar thread has not been posted.

Post your street video. The focus is actual street.Yes, street. The thing with curbs, ledges, stairs, etc. Not just park. Park riding is a separate discipline. It's ok to have some park in there, but actual street is the main focus.

I'm posting this thread up because it's kinda tiring going to the existing "street" related threads and seeing all the breakless, peg, and 24" riders getting trashed on for what they do. We've all seen your 4' drops that you claim are really 8' or higher.

So post them up!

not trying to be a hater, honestly. I think street is awesome i dont care if you ride brakeless, personally i think its dumb but what ever floats your boat. If you ride 24's go ahead again i dont care but i think pegs do not belong on a MTB. Again just my opinion, not hating on anyone.

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 13:36 Quote
ottawamtb wrote:
rattbones wrote:
Let's see them!

So post them up!

not trying to be a hater, honestly. I think street is awesome i dont care if you ride brakeless, personally i think its dumb but what ever floats your boat. If you ride 24's go ahead again i dont care but i think pegs do not belong on a MTB. Again just my opinion, not hating on anyone.

I respect everyone's opinion. But I look at it this way. BMX was around for almost 20 years before pegs came in to play. It was an evolution. Now, 20 years from that bmx is mainly breakless. I remember people making fun of bmx riders for using pegs and saying things like "that will never last". Again, when breaks first started coming off BMX bikes we all said "That won't last long". Now look at it.

When suspension (especially in the rear) was introduced as a mainstay in MTB we all looked at it and said "That won't last". Look at it now! When Mountain bikers first started dirt jumping. Statements were thrown around the world like "that's bmx shit". Why? Because it was, but look at it now.

Now street riding is becoming progressive. The geometry of street specific bikes is also changing. BMX already underwent this evolution. Lucky for us we can just borrow technology from them as they have done from us the past two decades. Right now street mtb is sitting on the fence. Ten years from now it will be as common as downhill.

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 15:55 Quote
MY edit for my mate, what do you think? PB wouldn't let me upload it in a better quality, so i lowered it by loads :\ kind of ruins it though!

Views: 403    Faves: 2    Comments: 16

https://www.pinkbike.com/video/88764/

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 16:05 Quote
lukethorpe wrote:
MY edit for my mate, what do you think? PB wouldn't let me upload it in a better quality, so i lowered it by loads :\ kind of ruins it though!

Views: 403    Faves: 2    Comments: 16

https://www.pinkbike.com/video/88764/

The grinds were pretty cool!

Posted: Nov 20, 2009 at 9:03 Quote
26" street has been around

Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 8:28 Quote
my last years web edit:
Views: 5,469    Faves: 60    Comments: 59

my this years web edit
Views: 7,548    Faves: 43    Comments: 43

Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 9:47 Quote
trolf3323 wrote:
26" street has been around
LMFAO!

That was funny as hell to watch!

Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 9:54 Quote
spongebomb wrote:
my last years web edit:
Views: 5,469    Faves: 60    Comments: 59

my this years web edit
Views: 7,548    Faves: 43    Comments: 43

Yes, yes, yes!
I really liked the red brick wall ride in the first one, and the second one had a lot going on! Also, loving the "www.plussizebmx" plug at the end. tup

Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 9:55 Quote
Here's a quick one I uploaded last night.

Views: 1,861    Faves: 0    Comments: 19

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016390
Mobile Version of Website