Dirt Jumps In Norwich?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jumps In Norwich?
| Next Page
Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 9:23 Quote
Identiti-Will wrote:
Slow worm is quite good, just outside of norwich near Alderford, i think its called.
Me and my mates somtimes ride there, theres two 6 packs up there.

attlebridge not alderford

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 9:29 Quote
connor-rides-stp wrote:
Identiti-Will wrote:
Slow worm is quite good, just outside of norwich near Alderford, i think its called.
Me and my mates somtimes ride there, theres two 6 packs up there.

attlebridge not alderford

nope, alderford is the village right next to slow worm

Posted: Jun 16, 2009 at 8:23 Quote
Hi in 2 weeks time im moving to norwich during the weeks for 2 and a half months while im working there. Im into riding dirt.. i aint very gud but if any1 fancys meetin up n sheshin? Im also looking out for trails too in norwich. Gives us a message bck please? Thanks

Posted: May 8, 2015 at 4:16 Quote
hey guys just arrived to norwich and i am willing to make some good dirt jumps or freeride kind of stuff..... the thing is i dont know to area and where that could happen ..messenge me if interested or if you need help with something your doing !!!!!

Posted: May 8, 2015 at 13:28 Quote
Go and find Norfolk freeriders on Facebook that's the place to ask

Posted: May 8, 2015 at 13:33 Quote
Mousehold wood has a few trails with jumps that you can find quite easily but lots of the kept jumps that I know of in Norwich and surrounding areas are kept secret and are very difficult to find Unless you are friends with the people that dig them.

Posted: Jul 22, 2015 at 7:18 Quote
Geoff-K wrote:
Mousehold wood has a few trails with jumps that you can find quite easily but lots of the kept jumps that I know of in Norwich and surrounding areas are kept secret and are very difficult to find Unless you are friends with the people that dig them.
thank's anyway If i get back to Norwich i will rebuild some jumps at mousehold make something nice !

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005189
Mobile Version of Website