PB Forum :: Off-Topic
All you old pinkbikers! from 2005 era!
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 at 13:51 Quote
Bendy's avatar was the best.

Posted: Nov 14, 2008 at 14:35 Quote
carnell wrote:
Cohen when do you turn 19?

Today if my scanner is working.

As for sick avatars. Bendys was by far the best and most memorable. The star wars entirely in paint. So dece.

And as for Kelowna last time I rode there was 2004 so it'll be cool to go back and see how different all the riding is.

Posted: Nov 14, 2008 at 14:36 Quote
blackpantherparty wrote:
Exactly, not too many still stick out in my mind though. I remember cohens, itos, ezekiels, luke24s, and a few other random ones, like the slayer avatar, the dobriders ones, and that shit. I don't know why so many changed their avatars when the new site came along.

EDIT

Who was mark1624? I recognize his picture, but not the name...

Which one of my avatars? I only ever had like three.

Posted: Nov 14, 2008 at 17:27 Quote
cohenp wrote:
carnell wrote:

hahahaha awesome. Everyone at my collage wanted the birthday on their international student identity card upped by one year...

O+
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 at 17:40 Quote
cohenp wrote:
carnell wrote:

As for sick avatars. Bendys was by far the best and most memorable. The star wars entirely in paint. So dece.

And as for Kelowna last time I rode there was 2004 so it'll be cool to go back and see how different all the riding is.

do it and make a fake secondary too bc is tough!

Posted: Nov 14, 2008 at 17:41 Quote
carnell wrote:
cohenp wrote:
carnell wrote:

do it and make a fake secondary too bc is tough!

Riiiiiiiiiight. Secondary. Try like ten.

Edit: Oh and the ledgendary Munky! is doing my photoshop work so ya, no problems.

O+
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 at 17:42 Quote
brew pubs you down?

Posted: Nov 14, 2008 at 17:42 Quote
carnell wrote:
brew pubs you down?

Anytime anywhere.

O+
Posted: Nov 14, 2008 at 19:36 Quote
marty660 wrote:
matt-jenkins wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3581/dogxu8.gif

OMG THAT WAS YOU?
I never knew...

Yes it was Cool

Posted: Nov 15, 2008 at 10:15 Quote
chewonit64 wrote:
Did I miss something? Old Schoolers thread? What the....

Also, blackpanther, I watched that gif for SO long. Does that one not blink? I remember the old one....

Yeah this one doesn't blink unfortunately. I sat and watched for like a minute to check. I miss my old one. I wish we could have .gif back!

And Matt, I remember your avatar hahaha, I had no clue that was you!

Posted: Nov 15, 2008 at 10:16 Quote
cohenp wrote:
blackpantherparty wrote:
Exactly, not too many still stick out in my mind though. I remember cohens, itos, ezekiels, luke24s, and a few other random ones, like the slayer avatar, the dobriders ones, and that shit. I don't know why so many changed their avatars when the new site came along.

EDIT

That pink one, with you and no shirt or something. I can't remember it too much but it's the picture that was used for your modemon card. I think you were the only non-mod to get one of those btw.

Posted: Nov 15, 2008 at 10:22 Quote
blackpantherparty wrote:
cohenp wrote:
blackpantherparty wrote:

EDIT

That pink one, with you and no shirt or something. I can't remember it too much but it's the picture that was used for your modemon card. I think you were the only non-mod to get one of those btw.

Hahaha. That one. What a beauty. One of few for a card I think. I thought someone else got one.

Posted: Nov 15, 2008 at 20:16 Quote
Im still lurking everyonce in a while. Nice to see all the old guys still here.
Sadly im trying to sell my bike but all im receiving is rediculous grom offers, such as do you want to trade my stock 125 plus you give me 300 dollars....WTf?

Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 2:03 Quote
brad-maxwell wrote:
Im still lurking everyonce in a while. Nice to see all the old guys still here.
Sadly im trying to sell my bike but all im receiving is rediculous grom offers, such as do you want to trade my stock 125 plus you give me 300 dollars....WTf?
You should be happy, that's a "decent" offer compared to the ones I got for my Hardrock (didn't end up selling it) on a local Spanish forum.

"I'll pay you 200 euros to buy it off you, I'll ride it from March until October and then you can buy it off me for 100 euros so you get a net profit of 100 euros and you even get your bike back!"

Yes, I'll lend you my bike for what, 8 months? That's like 10 euros a month, or cents a day. And I'd probably get it back trashed (what's the guarantee that I'll get it back anyway)? Stupid people.

Posted: Mar 18, 2010 at 20:30 Quote
i am still here, old thread for oldschoolers.
i first came around in about 01.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008607
Mobile Version of Website