PB Forum :: Off-Topic
All you old pinkbikers! from 2005 era!
Posted: Sep 17, 2014 at 21:43 Quote
How was interbike?

Posted: Sep 20, 2014 at 19:22 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
How was interbike?

In a word? Exhausting.

Had some fun, but mostly was happy to get out of there at the end of the week. Too much time in a convention center and not enough biking (no dirt demo for me). Hoping that next year involves a little more cycling and less talking to people who want to be distributors in countries we already have distribution in.

Also, OMA, I am in Oakland these days. Are you still kicking around the Bay Area?

Posted: Sep 21, 2014 at 20:33 Quote
Oh sick. I moved back to santa cruz county but im in the bay all the time. I was in Hayward the other day.

Posted: Sep 22, 2014 at 20:59 Quote
A kid!?! Can't believe they let him procreate. Congratulations Mack.

OMA, message sent. We should grab a beer one of these weekends.

Posted: Sep 22, 2014 at 22:14 Quote
i-t-o wrote:
A kid!?! Can't believe they let him procreate. Congratulations Mack.

I stole it to clean between my bike's cogs. Small fingers.

Posted: Sep 22, 2014 at 23:40 Quote
Lol! Mack... come to santa cruz and beers are on me... well... a few anyways. Lol!

You me and ito.

Posted: Sep 23, 2014 at 23:29 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
Lol! Mack... come to santa cruz and beers are on me... well... a few anyways. Lol!

You me and ito.

I will definitely let you know the minute that can happen. That WILL happen before us old guys kick.

I know we would gel. Ito, you bring the marbles.

Posted: Jan 26, 2015 at 15:52 Quote
I missed this here bump into throwback era... howdy howdy.

Posted: Jan 27, 2015 at 10:27 Quote
changed my advitar to the fire pit hand shake, 2005 or 2006? I think

not many will know the storey behind that fire pit jump and the reason for building it,

for those whom remember Calabogie peaks, we had a problem with riders going on the golf course,

and riding on the greens. the golf course was more important than D.H. and if it happen again we would loose

the hill, so for a case of 24 beer I talked a local into digging with his back hoe a hole.

large enough to put 4 truck loads of hard wood pallets .

and the huffy toss and fire pit jump video was made .

would anyone still have a link to that vid? it was removed from Vimeo ?

Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 16:09 Quote
I literally came on pinkbike today figuring there was a thread like this. I joined mid 2004, had about 4000 posts before they changed the site and dropped the post count. Anyone know if the vpfree and pre that (v10?) forum are backed up somewhere? I would love to go read some old threads and posts of mine.

Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 16:12 Quote
samnation wrote:
zwak wrote:

I miss freeridingXCguy's stories. shooting a bike thief with a bow and arrow? Unreal.

That was quality.

Wow, this brought back memories. Possibly best story ever.

Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 16:17 Quote
[Quote="ezekiel"]
jonbikes wrote:
I asked Tyler a couple months back about the old forum and he said they were looking into it, so I just sent him another message and I'll share what he has to say.

Sorry for the triple post, but where do I have to give my money to make this happen?

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 21:18 Quote
jakebrick wrote:
samnation wrote:
zwak wrote:

I miss freeridingXCguy's stories. shooting a bike thief with a bow and arrow? Unreal.

That was quality.

Wow, this brought back memories. Possibly best story ever.

Yes! That thread was golden, I'd like to have a look at the old forum as well just for shits and giggles. When did the site change, 2008?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013138
Mobile Version of Website