All you old pinkbikers! from 2005 era!

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
All you old pinkbikers! from 2005 era!
| Next Page
Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 16:12 Quote
samnation wrote:
zwak wrote:

I miss freeridingXCguy's stories. shooting a bike thief with a bow and arrow? Unreal.

That was quality.

Wow, this brought back memories. Possibly best story ever.

Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 16:17 Quote
[Quote="ezekiel"]
jonbikes wrote:
I asked Tyler a couple months back about the old forum and he said they were looking into it, so I just sent him another message and I'll share what he has to say.

Sorry for the triple post, but where do I have to give my money to make this happen?

Posted: Feb 24, 2015 at 21:18 Quote
jakebrick wrote:
samnation wrote:
zwak wrote:

I miss freeridingXCguy's stories. shooting a bike thief with a bow and arrow? Unreal.

That was quality.

Yes! That thread was golden, I'd like to have a look at the old forum as well just for shits and giggles. When did the site change, 2008?

Posted: Mar 6, 2015 at 12:22 Quote
haha so some of you old folks are still coming back on sometimes! I am hoping to find time to get back riding on a regular basis.

Mod
Posted: Apr 25, 2015 at 3:47 Quote
matt-jenkins wrote:
jakebrick wrote:
samnation wrote:

That was quality.

Yes! That thread was golden, I'd like to have a look at the old forum as well just for shits and giggles. When did the site change, 2008?

Mid 2007.

Posted: Apr 26, 2015 at 11:32 Quote
ham069 wrote:
haha so some of you old folks are still coming back on sometimes! I am hoping to find time to get back riding on a regular basis.

I find the time isn't that hard now a days, its the people.

We had a HUGE scene here when I was in high school and by the time I moved this spring I only had 1-3 people who would actually ride a trail anymore. All my original riding guys had all dropped off the earth

Posted: May 22, 2015 at 17:55 Quote
Wes-Barber wrote:
ham069 wrote:

I find the time isn't that hard now a days, its the people.

We had a HUGE scene here when I was in high school and by the time I moved this spring I only had 1-3 people who would actually ride a trail anymore. All my original riding guys had all dropped off the earth

I used to ride every day back in high school, now with 2 kids and a job I am lucky if I get a spare 2 hours a week to do anything at all. I have the money for all the equipment but no time to use it!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010247
Mobile Version of Website