any riders/spots in the northeast?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
any riders/spots in the northeast?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 8:43 Quote
hello there.
i just signed up today and thought this might be a good way to find some riders in the northeast. i'm from sunderland and the people i learned to ride with have long since packed in and dissapeared. i know there's a handful of tracks but everything is miles away and driving around and riding on your own is no good. i don't mind travelling and i'm well up for building stuff if anyone has anything going on anywhere.
any pointers?

cheers

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 8:53 Quote
i live in the northeast i'm more into bxm and stuff. i live in consett just have a look through my profile leave a message comment on some pics if u want lmao

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 8:57 Quote
i used to do a lot of bmx but my first love was big wheels. been trying to get back into it properly for years but like i say i can't find the crew.

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 9:00 Quote
i just cannot control them the way i can bmx i tried mtb but just better on a bmx and have more bals for some reason

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 10:19 Quote
there aint many "Serious" riders in the north east, just kids on bikes their parents baught them that is completely stock and used to ride on the vert ramps in skate parks... nothing serious... very rare... its depressing

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 10:33 Quote
Haarlem wrote:
there aint many "Serious" riders in the north east, just kids on bikes their parents baught them that is completely stock and used to ride on the vert ramps in skate parks... nothing serious... very rare... its depressing

i dont mind being called a kid.Salute

and i have somewhere but im keeping it secret.Evil

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 10:45 Quote
marquis wrote:
Haarlem wrote:

haha apart from you and gary mac and co... evry1 know you lot... you part of the scenery now haha a permanent fixture in the north east riding scene..

but seriously theres not many serious up and comers in the north east and no where to ride apart from chopwell and the quarry near mine...

what trail you hiding marquis?

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 10:47 Quote
pensha woods is mint place ta ride tup

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 10:50 Quote
Haarlem wrote:
marquis wrote:
Haarlem wrote:

haha apart from you and gary mac and co... evry1 know you lot... you part of the scenery now haha a permanent fixture in the north east riding scene..

but seriously theres not many serious up and comers in the north east and no where to ride apart from chopwell and the quarry near mine...

what trail you hiding marquis?

my very secret dh spot,needs building on but its also a public bridleway and old roman road so not sure how much building can be done without pissing people of.

only bummer is its roughly a minute down and 10 minutes back up.

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 11:50 Quote
well if there's anywhere that isn't secret put it up!
aint been to hamsterley for ages might try and get up there soon but it's bloody expensive. gonna try that scratchmere scar place out aswell. if anybody sees me on the blender say hello.

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 11:54 Quote
lol its not a big secret really just dont want it overrun.

and to be honest some people might not find at all that great but i like it,its up near where i live at a place called brusselton.

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 12:27 Quote
anybody up for a digging session in this place?

photo

photo

i aint been there for ages but it's by far the biggest, emptiest , rockiest, nastiest potential spot anywhere in the northeast.

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 12:57 Quote
transport for me is the biggest pain.

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 16:05 Quote
tom-harrison wrote:
anybody up for a digging session in this place?

photo

photo

i aint been there for ages but it's by far the biggest, emptiest , rockiest, nastiest potential spot anywhere in the northeast.

looks good, but like marquis said its the transport...

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 16:09 Quote
bruce and toms is sick

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013503
Mobile Version of Website