Eric Addy, another retarded useless POS scammer

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Eric Addy, another retarded useless POS scammer
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 19:30 Quote
ERIC ADDY

ERIC ADDY from Comox/Courtenay BC is a scammer and a loser(swearing here doesn't work), don't consider dealing with him unless you want to lose your money.

I created this thread to screw him over as much as possible and inform readers about a local loser.

Don't give this loser a penny. I can't give a user name because I had him banned but he has probably created a new profile with a different name that I don't know. His old user names were, hmmwhattosay and quadking1. He took me for $200 for a set of MRP cranks.

His system is sending money orders to a PO box in Comox BC (on Vancouver Island)which is not easily traceable afterwards. I was stupid enough to fall for this because I love MRP cranks. Once he has your money, he won't respond to any emails that are sent.

If there is anyone on this site who knows who he is, tell him he is a total loser from me and that I know his personal contact information. Apparently he is about 16 not 30 like he claims on his profile. I got his personal information by creating a fake username pretending to buy a bike and faking the courier information.

Cheers
Curby

Posted: Jun 14, 2010 at 12:23 Quote
Did you contact the RCMP?

O+
Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 12:10 Quote
mcarson wrote:
Did you contact the RCMP?

RCMp won't care about 200$

Posted: Jun 16, 2010 at 12:16 Quote
Glad you used search. There are scammer threads for this. No need for ANOTHER

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014724
Mobile Version of Website