deemax rims on pro 2 hubs

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
deemax rims on pro 2 hubs
Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 3:08 Quote
hahahahha ok then well get that although i have never been a fan of mavic rims i have always seemed to buy sun rims i dunno y Smile

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 3:31 Quote
ridekonastuff wrote:
hahahahha ok then well get that although i have never been a fan of mavic rims i have always seemed to buy sun rims i dunno y Smile

sun rims are kinda cool and do the job very well,but look dated against ex7279 rim.

and i would just save for the deemax wheels as the price will drop on them now that the new 09 stuff is coming out.

and hope are pretty cool hubs and stuff but hadley are so much nicer.

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 3:35 Quote
marquis wrote:
ridekonastuff wrote:

sun rims are kinda cool and do the job very well,but look dated against ex7279 rim.

and i would just save for the deemax wheels as the price will drop on them now that the new 09 stuff is coming out.

lol..i have the rims you put a hole in

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 3:42 Quote
freerider9508 wrote:
marquis wrote:
ridekonastuff wrote:

oh the 6.1,its a shame for sure as the 6.1 is a nice light solid rim just bloody soft material.

if your a fairly light dude why not look into the 721 or similar or the ex823 like metioned,as the ex729 are fairly heavy.

i have my fingers crossed that the 09 deemax are in yellow as i really fancy some in yellow.

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 3:48 Quote
marquis wrote:
freerider9508 wrote:
marquis wrote:

oh the 6.1,its a shame for sure as the 6.1 is a nice light solid rim just bloody soft material.

if your a fairly light dude why not look into the 721 or similar or the ex823 like metioned,as the ex729 are fairly heavy.

i have my fingers crossed that the 09 deemax are in yellow as i really fancy some in yellow.
sorry theer silver..check my pictures somewhere

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 3:51 Quote
so does that just mean the pro's are getting them in yellow,thats so unfair.

photo

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 3:56 Quote
marquis wrote:

yeh i tend to agree with you there i have sun mtx rims and i honestly dont think there is a stronger lighter rim they rock my world Big Grin

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 4:17 Quote
ridekonastuff wrote:
marquis wrote:

yeh i tend to agree with you there i have sun mtx rims and i honestly dont think there is a stronger lighter rim they rock my world Big Grin

my bud has a pair,and been running them a year with no problem's thus far.

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 6:28 Quote
http://www.hopegb.com/voir_fhpr28b20.html

You get 28h Pro IIs in QR and 20mm

I thought you didn't get it Rolleyes

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 6:37 Quote
ah ok cant find anywhere to buy it but then that doesnt reli matter cause i wouldnt want to Razz i run 36 hole rims and hubs

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 6:40 Quote
36 hole and 32 are better anyway Razz

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 6:42 Quote
lol im fat and get away with 32.

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 6:46 Quote
ridekonastuff wrote:
Gaz6R4 wrote:

Hopes are lighter

Hopes bearings will last longer as they are fluid sealed

they arent that much lighter and as for he fluid sealing i am sure it doesnt make a HUGE noticeable difference in how long the bearings last but is still a damn cool feature and i dont know y i am arguing seeing as i have pro II's 1 last thing how r u just going to get the rim dont u have to buy the whole wheel set?!?!? and isnt it only 28 hole im pretty sure hope pro IIs dont come in that hole sizing

And deemax hubs absolutely rape their freewheel(freehub? I'm not sure) on an alarmingly regular basis, or so I've heard.

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 6:48 Quote
Bolmy wrote:
ridekonastuff wrote:
Gaz6R4 wrote:

Hopes are lighter

Hopes bearings will last longer as they are fluid sealed

they arent that much lighter and as for he fluid sealing i am sure it doesnt make a HUGE noticeable difference in how long the bearings last but is still a damn cool feature and i dont know y i am arguing seeing as i have pro II's 1 last thing how r u just going to get the rim dont u have to buy the whole wheel set?!?!? and isnt it only 28 hole im pretty sure hope pro IIs dont come in that hole sizing

And deemax hubs absolutely rape their freewheel(freehub? I'm not sure) on an alarmingly regular basis, or so I've heard.

yeah they did but according to source's they swapped the internals for the deetrax as they were holding up better.

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 6:55 Quote
marquis wrote:
lol im fat and get away with 32.
hahahah well i just wanted to a change to see if 36 hole rims where and stronger i heard they where? am i rite?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014398
Mobile Version of Website