Industry news : street riders

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Industry news : street riders
Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 2:58 Quote
lkjhgfdsa wrote:
1664 ftw

fly's are good. will debate getting them as some kid (dunno who he was) snapped his ilegals clean yesterday at Harpenden skatepark. But you seriously can't go wrong with profiles.

I myself will go get a pair of single profile race crank arms to replace the ilegals so I can keep the ti spindle.

I dunno, get what you want.

edit - i got the ilegal's cheap when I went to portugal, like 30quid, so I might just sell them now for about that and go for the profile arms.
yer get some profiles, or macneils, or demolitions Big Grin
something like that so you can still have the ti Wink

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 2:59 Quote
yer, maybe macniels when they bring out a v2 of the conjoined.

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 3:02 Quote
lkjhgfdsa wrote:
yer Smile just keep the illegals till they snap.
i have seen a pair of profiles clean stap and the spindle wrap from a t-whip so everything can break.

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 3:11 Quote
nutty247 wrote:
cegik wrote:
are the leaf motosticks any good?
i f*cking hate that company !
every product they make is the biggest copy of other company's products
just get fly bike cranks !

Ok, so profiles copied redline cranks so did all other cromo tubing crank makers, all other tubular cromo fork making companies copied redline, so you must hate all companies that copied redlines products?

Stop complaining about people copying who because everybody copies one another but it comes down to quality in the end...and quality is what you can "piss and moan" about.

Book

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 3:16 Quote
nutty247 wrote:
lkjhgfdsa wrote:
i have seen a pair of profiles clean stap and the spindle wrap from a t-whip so everything can break.

Soooooo many people say a certain part of a company or whole company is crap because they see a snapped product or they snap it...it could be like macneil conjoined which was a stuff up in macneils engineering behalf or it could just be wear'n'tear or hard riding....but saying dont buy a part really gets on people nerves just because of some fault.

Just putting it out there

P.S illegals are good nothing bad ive heard of them so far

Big Grin

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 3:26 Quote
mitchymaca wrote:
nutty247 wrote:
lkjhgfdsa wrote:

Soooooo many people say a certain part of a company or whole company is crap because they see a snapped product or they snap it...it could be like macneil conjoined which was a stuff up in macneils engineering behalf or it could just be wear'n'tear or hard riding....but saying dont buy a part really gets on people nerves just because of some fault.

Just putting it out there

P.S illegals are good nothing bad ive heard of them so far

Big Grin

I've heard soooo many bad things about them. I really don't think you have anything to put to the table. If someone snaps something through "wear'n'tear" it's the companies fault, it shouldn't happen, the crank should endure the wear.

And profile really didn't copy redline at all.

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 3:42 Quote
mitchymaca wrote:
nutty247 wrote:
cegik wrote:
are the leaf motosticks any good?

Ok, so profiles copied redline cranks so did all other cromo tubing crank makers, all other tubular cromo fork making companies copied redline, so you must hate all companies that copied redlines products?

Stop complaining about people copying who because everybody copies one another but it comes down to quality in the end...and quality is what you can "piss and moan" about.

Book
profile copy'd redline ? you actually being serious ? lol

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 at 4:21 Quote
nutty247 wrote:
mitchymaca wrote:
nutty247 wrote:

Book
profile copy'd redline ? you actually being serious ? lol

yea i am redline invented tubular cromo cranks before profile but profile distributed them first if my sources are correct

but profiles are way better lol

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 4:57 Quote
I don't think its been mentioned yet, but KHE have brought out a replacement for the Reverse, its called the Astern and has externally adjustable slack, so you don't need to take the hub apart to alter the slack.
http://www.vitalbmx.com/product/feature/KHE-Astern-Freecoaster,2175

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 6:17 Quote
moleman wrote:
I don't think its been mentioned yet, but KHE have brought out a replacement for the Reverse, its called the Astern and has externally adjustable slack, so you don't need to take the hub apart to alter the slack.
http://www.vitalbmx.com/product/feature/KHE-Astern-Freecoaster,2175

Yeah, the Astern is basically a really light Alienation Rush that won't break alot.

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 9:46 Quote
I'm deffinetly getting the Astern hub for the Capital.

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 15:29 Quote
freecoasters = shit
IMO

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 15:32 Quote
nutty247 wrote:
freecoasters = shit
IMO

Pff... what ever, they rock.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.022122
Mobile Version of Website