What's your bike for 2009 ???

PB Forum :: Downhill
What's your bike for 2009 ???
Author Message
Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 14:07 Quote
Muttley wrote:
adhkcrfhonda wrote:
Muttley wrote:
Wasnt a manufacturing error bro.


They just arent that strong.
your clueless. bro

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.


Dude.

i think i know more than you, ive physically broken a session 88.
and i ride on a trek team. we have plenty of other riders with them and none of us have had problems

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 14:08 Quote
Full up Trek sponsorship at 15? Grats.

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 14:09 Quote
adhkcrfhonda wrote:
Muttley wrote:
adhkcrfhonda wrote:
your clueless. bro

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.


Dude.

i think i know more than you, ive physically broken a session 88.
and i ride on a trek team. we have plenty of other riders with them and none of us have had problems

an actual trek team or a bike shop?

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 14:15 Quote
stryke wrote:
adhkcrfhonda wrote:
Muttley wrote:


AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.


Dude.

i think i know more than you, ive physically broken a session 88.
and i ride on a trek team. we have plenty of other riders with them and none of us have had problems

an actual trek team or a bike shop?

probably a shop that rides treks.

The kid who snapped his rides for CC team here.

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 14:25 Quote
Here's my remedy. Nothing broke just a bike. Could we move on or not?

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 14:26 Quote
We can. Nice bike man.

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 14:26 Quote
Here's my sx and it's warranty frame. The first one was naughty.

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 14:27 Quote
sherbet wrote:
We can. Nice bike man.
Thanks yo.

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 14:28 Quote
monkeymanbmx wrote:
trek SNAP
KONA snap
xD

IMO i would rate trek before kona definately.

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 14:29 Quote
And in my opinion we should just stop talking about the Trek.


Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 14:34 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Here's my sx and it's warranty frame. The first one was naughty.
wow, they sent you a new shock with the warranty frame? that was nice of Specialized

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 14:35 Quote
Yeah Spesh is pretty cool. Helps when you know Sloan. Here is a sh#tty pic of the sx all built up.

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 14:55 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Yeah Spesh is pretty cool. Helps when you know Sloan. Here is a sh#tty pic of the sx all built up.

where's grandma's rig.lol


them sx are so nice.

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 14:58 Quote
marquis wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
Yeah Spesh is pretty cool. Helps when you know Sloan. Here is a sh#tty pic of the sx all built up.

where's grandma's rig.lol


them sx are so nice.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.cyclelicio.us/images/pamela-anderson-bicycle-2.JPGHere's gramma's whip with my woman riding it!! I wish.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008849
Mobile Version of Website