Italy

PB Forum :: Europe
Italy
| Next Page
Posted: Feb 17, 2019 at 23:42 Quote
jannoski wrote:
Today in Imperia (Italy) we rided in t shirt! Summer time in February, so crazy!
Here a new little video from the trials we ride, if you are looking for an epic riding and shuttle holiday contact us of FB: Omnia Freeride Imperia!

Love it, looks liek youve ridden thatose traisl a few times!...I can't wait to get back to Italy in the summer...it was crazy warm here yesterday...sunbathing at the top of Surrey Hills!

Posted: Mar 5, 2019 at 12:14 Quote
Hi,

Do you know any good Italian website where I could fin gps tracks for mtb, like trailforks?
I am going to Sicily (Pozzallo) soon for work for a few weeks, I shipped my bike there, and I would like to find trails around my basecamp.
Couldn't find anything interesting on trailforks or wikiloc.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

Posted: Mar 11, 2019 at 13:20 Quote
Minikeum wrote:
Hi,

Do you know any good Italian website where I could fin gps tracks for mtb, like trailforks?
I am going to Sicily (Pozzallo) soon for work for a few weeks, I shipped my bike there, and I would like to find trails around my basecamp.
Couldn't find anything interesting on trailforks or wikiloc.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!
There is a little enduro championship in Sicily, try to contact them, there is the mail contact in the website https://mtb-enduro-sicila.webnode.it/
I live in the north part of Italy, I can't help you more sorry

Posted: Mar 17, 2019 at 2:06 Quote
Thanks for the reply. I've found a few trails between Modica and Scicli. The bikeshop in Modica told me there are some stuff around Ragusa as well. Will explore next weekend probably.

Cheers

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014215
Mobile Version of Website