14 year old kid and family screwing me over (Problem resolved pg 28)

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
14 year old kid and family screwing me over (Problem resolved pg 28)
O+
Posted: Oct 10, 2008 at 9:53 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
nishnash wrote:
jackaljumps wrote:
hey, dident read your whole thread but was churious. you said you took an offer frome cove, first of all... why would cove give you an offer if you had the problem with the kid(not cove) and second, what was this offer from cove.

thanks
because cove is just that amazing
* are
No actually the correct word is *is*
nice try.

Posted: Oct 10, 2008 at 9:58 Quote
clapforcanadaa wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:
nishnash wrote:

because cove is just that amazing
* are
No actually the correct word is *is*
nice try.

waiiiiit a minute sonny!

Cove is a name. Hence the capital. Therefore it would be like saying 'Alex is amazing' Instead of 'Alex are amazing'

and well, what do you know!!!!!!!!!!!!???
...........Im wrong lol

Posted: Oct 10, 2008 at 10:21 Quote
Good to see it got resolved!
i saw this thread a while ago and thought must of been frustrating
Congrats!

Posted: Oct 10, 2008 at 10:26 Quote
Nice one getting the money for the shock, I read this when it happened and it was messed.

Posted: Oct 10, 2008 at 13:47 Quote
So happy for you man. Seriously makes me feel like getting a Cove Shocker one day. Awesome looking bike and their service is insanely good. Thats just pure greatness and your shocker is damn sick!

Posted: Oct 10, 2008 at 14:10 Quote
kage wrote:
Sorry that I havent been able to post anything for a while but we havent had internet at my house for quite some time now and have had many other issues I have needed to address instead of posting things.

In short, I was finally able to get $200 out of the kids family and took the offer from Cove Bikes to buy a vivid for $200. Here is my bike completely built. Cove has the greatest customer service and makes the best bikes, I am really stoked to get some riding in on this bike.
photo

nice man you deserve it after what you have been through

Posted: Oct 10, 2008 at 16:12 Quote
sick bike mate. im glad you got the parts and everything turned out well for ya. cheers mate and have fun ridin.

Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 13:19 Quote
the boxxers look so clean! get em dirty! congrats on a happy ending. what sort of excuses or lies did the parents tell the cops and lawyer to weasel out of it?

Posted: May 5, 2009 at 23:10 Quote
hey? was his name Jordan Howe by any chance? I know he sold his shocker to someone and used to scam on pinkbike.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011329
Mobile Version of Website