Seattle Area riders UNITE

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Seattle Area riders UNITE
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 at 20:08 Quote
If your from the seattle area/western washington then get in this thread. I just want to see how many people we got from the area. Also say where you ride! (local trails) Im in West Seattle and ride south seatac (flowpark) quite a bit a long with a little bit of tiger, 27, and 38.

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 17:55 Quote
im just north of seattle in shoreline and i ride collonnade and smaller local trails... how old r u cuz im looking for people to ride with?

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 17:57 Quote
clilleness wrote:
im just north of seattle in shoreline and i ride collonnade and smaller local trails... how old r u cuz im looking for people to ride with?
I'm almost 16. I usually ride with all ages just because there isnt a lot of people my age that ride. Have you ever been to SST? Very fun place when the other trails are covered in snow.

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 18:09 Quote
hey i am from the area! i ride bikes. lets go riding. sst is were a ride most of the time just hit me up and we will ride

p.s i ride a bottle rocket ahahhaah

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 19:08 Quote
yea i live in the seattle area and ride SST a lot. me and my friend have been looking to get out to exit 27 one of these days but we wana go with someone that knows the place. oh and are the collonade jumps any good?

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 20:12 Quote
I personally don't really like collonade that much but maybe its just because my 46 pound dh rig isn't very well suited for it. I'm sure it would be fun on a hardtail or lighter bike. I already know who PNWrider is (skied together) but I'm out of a ride for a few weeks because my rear hub went down the drain. Just gotta lace my new one up and I'll be out at SST every weekend. I havn't been to 27 yet but tons of friends ride it ofton. Besides, I hear 38 is much better anyways. If you ever want to meet up sometime I'd be down to ride.

O+
Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 21:19 Quote
im from the area i live in bothell bout 20 miles north of seattle. i ride SST alot 27 and mess around at collonade once in a while. i also ride alot of park and trails (hard tail stuff)like monroe,green lake and secret stuff. parks i go to woodinville,skate barn, and renton outdoor. i ride a corsair konig and a white transition top.

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 21:22 Quote
DamienTD wrote:
im from the area i live in bothell bout 20 miles north of seattle. i ride SST alot 27 and mess around at collonade once in a while. i also ride alot of park and trails (hard tail stuff)like monroe,green lake and secret stuff. parks i go to woodinville,skate barn, and renton outdoor. i ride a corsair konig and a white transition top.
Nice dude ive seen you rip at SST before. Your pretty damn good. My best friend's family owns skatebarn and things arent looking good for that place. I wish I could ride greenlake but I only have a dh bike.

O+
Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 21:24 Quote
norcofreeridderr wrote:
DamienTD wrote:
Nice dude ive seen you rip at SST before. Your pretty damn good. My best friend's family owns skatebarn and things arent looking good for that place. I wish I could ride greenlake but I only have a dh bike.

what do u think will happend to skate barn close or something?

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 21:38 Quote
DamienTD wrote:
norcofreeridderr wrote:
DamienTD wrote:

what do u think will happend to skate barn close or something?
Yeah the family who owns it is very wealthy and if it werent for that, it would have been closed a long time ago. Basically they arent making enough money and they are infact losing money. Have they rented out part of it yet? I hear the plan is that a dog shelter wants some space so they are in the process of selling some of the ramps and renting out a portion of it.

Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 22:20 Quote
ok well im building up a 08 sunday and trying to sell my old p.o.s kona stab to get money for my sunday.. if any1 wants it or knows anyone who might just let me know... also im looking for people to ride wit so norcofreerider and pnwrider should hook up at sst... u guys both in ur teens?

O+
Posted: Feb 12, 2009 at 22:45 Quote
bonney lake or sumner anyone??
the only place worth riding near bonney lake is collonade.

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 15:06 Quote
clilleness wrote:
ok well im building up a 08 sunday and trying to sell my old p.o.s kona stab to get money for my sunday.. if any1 wants it or knows anyone who might just let me know... also im looking for people to ride wit so norcofreerider and pnwrider should hook up at sst... u guys both in ur teens?
yeah I'm 15. I'll be at SST until the snow melts near the pass. Then its dh time

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 15:06 Quote
norcofreeridderr wrote:
clilleness wrote:
yeah I'm 15. I'll be at SST until the snow melts near the pass. Then its dh time

dh at snoq?

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 15:10 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
norcofreeridderr wrote:
clilleness wrote:

dh at snoq?
not at snoq but in the area. (think trails) Still waiting for a new hub before any riding goes down. And for anyone who wants to race, head down to PA in march (2-3 i think) for the first race of the fluidride cup. That should be fun.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.052070
Mobile Version of Website