Whos doing the Scarborough Downtown race October 4th?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Whos doing the Scarborough Downtown race October 4th?
O+
Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 10:16 Quote
ive just checked my emails and there were two from fat face, organisers of the race, in the first email they said they would send race numbers and practice times in the near future. In the next email it didnt have my race number of practice times on ,have any of you got yours yet???

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 11:46 Quote
Nah havent got anything yet :S :S

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 12:22 Quote
are there going to be any pros there. there was at the one in edinburgh wasn't there? if so which ones?

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 12:29 Quote
rob-k wrote:
are there going to be any pros there. there was at the one in edinburgh wasn't there? if so which ones?
I know that tracy moseley will be there,
but isn't the rampage on on the 4th or something so the athertons won't be there! Cry

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 12:30 Quote
aww man gutted. i really wanted to see them.

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 12:54 Quote
rob-k wrote:
aww man gutted. i really wanted to see them.
same, there'll be more races with the atherton's in though

Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 13:03 Quote
im doing it! yeehaa and the athertons are doing it i think, scott beaumont, danny hart and a few others but i cant remember now!
im 15 and riding a glory 1 with lots of bright dmr stuff on it! so look out!

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 12:01 Quote
Just got back only stayed till about 8ish. The track in my opinion was not as long as I thought it would be. Still so pretty sick sections though. Bought my self a monster energy t-shirt and a couple of bit N, bobs.

All in a very good day. Saw some sick bikes too!!!

Beer

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 13:05 Quote
how did every one get on was there any pros and who won youth

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 14:26 Quote
I left while it was still going. I just been again and the main races has been canceled due to, too many people falling off. It has been bouncing down with rain ALL day. They are scoring it all on times. That had been done during the day.

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 14:29 Quote
yeh the race was good the track was oryt tbh! not sure who won youth but i think next year they need to organize better, for example the track wasnt well lit at all in some places, the grippy stuff they laid out needed to be on more of the landings,( a lot of people fell of because of this) and plus the commentating was awful, i meen u ddint even know who was coming down till u saw them! yeh i agree that they may have had problems with coms with the rain etc, but it needs to be sorted for next year!
i was pissed with my race run though, i was flagged at the top so rolled all the top, teh as i came down the steps i was egged on to go! wtf? so i messed up bad and got a 1:31 i think,
overall was good fun thoughSmile

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 14:33 Quote
^^^^^ was you on "orange" orange with fox forks? ^^^^^

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 15:09 Quote
nope i wasnt i got a glory now i just havent changed my avatar! lol i had my brown raceface jacket on and my glory was silve with baby blue and white colour scheme, they were shouting "go on chappy chappy chappy" after they flagged me! lol what wer u riding?

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 15:11 Quote
i wasn't i was watching. did you have blue rims?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023016
Mobile Version of Website