The no I'm not bragging thread!

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
The no I'm not bragging thread!
Posted: Nov 25, 2007 at 12:55 Quote
wa2wider wrote:
Nice assortment of rides. Ive got a few as well. Bikes are like golf clubs. You dont show up at the club house with just a driver do you?
ya if ur not rich u do lol

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2007 at 18:59 Quote
juleous wrote:
I have 5 rides Jackal, Blur XC, Nomad, VP-Free and a V-10. I am thinking about adding a Blur 4X and maybe a Blur LT am I crazy or just love the Santa-Cruz.

Does anyone have more than me?Big Grin

How about a Stigmata? Get your cross on!

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 19:04 Quote
ive got a
p1
sx
bottlerocket
and glory.

i know where this guys coming from. i love having a bike to ride for certain trails and races like the sea otter- youd drag ass if you raced a 8" dh race rig on their DH course,i race my SX. i worked my ass off for these, im sure he did too.

just dont go saying SC is the best, it may or may not be, but youll just get ignorant dipshits giving their POV.

cheers

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 19:06 Quote
bombhills415 wrote:
ive got a
p1
sx
bottlerocket
and glory.

i know where this guys coming from. i love having a bike to ride for certain trails and races like the sea otter- youd drag ass if you raced a 8" dh race rig on their DH course,i race my SX. i worked my ass off for these, im sure he did too.

just dont go saying SC is the best, it may or may not be, but youll just get ignorant dipshits giving their POV.

cheers
Tell me mate, how did you pay for all this.

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 19:07 Quote
noxy wrote:
bombhills415 wrote:
ive got a
p1
sx
bottlerocket
and glory.

cheers

working in a shop. working construction, slangin dro. and im only 17..

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 19:08 Quote
look in his albums there nice

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 19:10 Quote
pursell wrote:
the whole reason you posted this was just to brag about your bikes. so f*ck you
agreed

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 19:22 Quote
do you think anyone cares how many bikes you have?

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 19:31 Quote
just so you know, i couldn't care less if you had a 100 bikes, all by santa cruz. if you did, props to you for managing to buy that many bikes, all by santa cruz.

its your attitude that pisses me off. that stuck up "its a fact that my bikes are the best, no exception" attitude that i hate.

first off, you are whoring yourself out to corporation. GOOD WORK DUMBASS, you are basically a walking, talking billboard for them, spewing out all the brand loyalty everywhere that you have been fed with. Unless you are sponsored (which i doubt you are, i cna't imagine anyone sponsoring a prick like you)

secondly, sure everyone has opinions. Its when you try to back up your opinions with faulted logic, or even worse, challenge actual fact or other people's opinions with faulted logic (and fact that you dreamt up), you cross the line.

example: "My bikes are the best. no other bikes compare."

uhh, yes, they actually do compare, if not exceed performance wise. And just cause you rode a sunday and a v-10 and said the v-10 soaked up all the bumps better, doesn't mean the v-10 MUST be the superior of the two. Maybe the sunday you tried wasn't set up right, or maybe your level of riding just wasn't adequate enough for it? either way, just cause you felt more comfortable riding one bike in the line up doesn't make the whole company the best.

thirdly, you said something like "look at the top three finishers at every race, its always a v-10 first, some giant second, and some ironhorse third. well i've got news for you bud. look at sam hill's results. world champ eh? wait, HES NOT ON A V-10, WHAT DO YOU KNOW! not that podium spots decide which company is the best, cause it mostly depends on the rider, but according to your logic, ironhorse is still a better company the santa cruz! way to go, you're thought process is mediocre!

nice bikes btw. though your logic is inane and could use some upgrades.

(btw i am really tired right now, so my post is probably packed full of spelling and grammatical errors. i have a tendency to omit random words here and there too, when i am tired. watch out for that)

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 21:06 Quote
springman62 wrote:
look in his albums there nice
With this,you get time for school?

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 21:07 Quote
fluder wrote:
just so you know, i couldn't care less if you had a 100 bikes, all by santa cruz. if you did, props to you for managing to buy that many bikes, all by santa cruz.

its your attitude that pisses me off. that stuck up "its a fact that my bikes are the best, no exception" attitude that i hate.

first off, you are whoring yourself out to corporation. GOOD WORK DUMBASS, you are basically a walking, talking billboard for them, spewing out all the brand loyalty everywhere that you have been fed with. Unless you are sponsored (which i doubt you are, i cna't imagine anyone sponsoring a prick like you)

secondly, sure everyone has opinions. Its when you try to back up your opinions with faulted logic, or even worse, challenge actual fact or other people's opinions with faulted logic (and fact that you dreamt up), you cross the line.

uhh, yes, they actually do compare, if not exceed performance wise. And just cause you rode a sunday and a v-10 and said the v-10 soaked up all the bumps better, doesn't mean the v-10 MUST be the superior of the two. Maybe the sunday you tried wasn't set up right, or maybe your level of riding just wasn't adequate enough for it? either way, just cause you felt more comfortable riding one bike in the line up doesn't make the whole company the best.

thirdly, you said something like "look at the top three finishers at every race, its always a v-10 first, some giant second, and some ironhorse third. well i've got news for you bud. look at sam hill's results. world champ eh? wait, HES NOT ON A V-10, WHAT DO YOU KNOW! not that podium spots decide which company is the best, cause it mostly depends on the rider, but according to your logic, ironhorse is still a better company the santa cruz! way to go, you're thought process is mediocre!

(btw i am really tired right now, so my post is probably packed full of spelling and grammatical errors. i have a tendency to omit random words here and there too, when i am tired. watch out for that)
Ouch baby, Major ouch.

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 8:27 Quote
fluder wrote:

Best thing i've heard been said on this

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 8:57 Quote
fluder wrote:

bravo, I was gonna try respond to this show off, but I can't beat this post. Fab

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 9:20 Quote
bombhills415 wrote:
noxy wrote:
bombhills415 wrote:
ive got a
p1
sx
bottlerocket
and glory.

cheers

working in a shop. working construction, slangin dro. and im only 17..

damn dude... thats quite a few bikes.... but isn't it a lil excessive having a sx and a bottlerocket? aren't they meant for pretty much the same thing?

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 9:20 Quote
fluder wrote:

.... HAHA... thats all I can say after reading that, you really put it to him. GOOD JOB BUDDYWhip 2 cents

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019955
Mobile Version of Website