+Monterey Bay Riders+

PB Forum :: Downhill
+Monterey Bay Riders+
Posted: Jan 17, 2015 at 19:52 Quote
coznkos wrote:
I read that they only allow coasting devices. Remove chain, bam.
stick it to the man.

Posted: Feb 3, 2015 at 9:35 Quote
What's up Monterey homies-

I need to sell this bike for my buddy ASAP. It rides great and I'm willing to kick down a better deal than posted for anyone who goes for a local pickup.

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/1561123/

Make me an offer, I need this thing out of my shed.

Posted: Feb 18, 2015 at 15:56 Quote
not really sure how much this website helps but I'm guessing you guys would agree with this cause - http://www.postofficejumps.org/showsupport/

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 15:27 Quote
does anyone know if any dirt jumps out in fort rod are still around? If so, I want to get out there and rebuild or work on them

Posted: Mar 2, 2015 at 17:10 Quote
Nothing where they use to be. All flat and lots of no trespassing signs. I don't know of any hidden ones.

O+
Posted: Mar 13, 2015 at 12:14 Quote
what are your guys favorite AM trails in the area?

Posted: May 28, 2016 at 11:11 Quote
Whatsup my Monterey county homies, just moved to the area and looking for a couple spots to get a proper shred on. Coming from Aptos so in exchange I def can show you around SC county goodies. Let me know if anyone is keen

Posted: May 29, 2016 at 9:48 Quote
Never heard of white mountain, grew up in salinas ride fort ord in the late 80s and toro early 90s. Still ride fort ord and toro when visiting mom. Living in the east bay right now.

White mt. Good riding? Where about is it ?

Thanks.

Posted: Dec 20, 2017 at 16:44 Quote
I know its probebly not the best thread to ask this but anyone know where are the best trails in cali for enduro/freeride?? Planning on a trip there soon and would probebly prefer the south region too for surf and stuff aswell thanks!

Posted: Dec 23, 2017 at 2:58 Quote
brncr6 wrote:
Never heard of white mountain, grew up in salinas ride fort ord in the late 80s and toro early 90s. Still ride fort ord and toro when visiting mom. Living in the east bay right now.

Thanks.

White mountain is located off hwy 68 above Pebble Beach, CA. Very good north shore style trail riding. Locals have built a network of advanced secret trails.

Posted: Dec 23, 2017 at 6:03 Quote
White mountain is located off hwy 68 above Pebble Beach, CA. Very good north shore style trail riding. Locals have built a network of advanced secret trails.[/Quote]

Thanks for the info. Ill look into finding it. Heading to pipeline in a few.

Posted: Dec 24, 2017 at 12:13 Quote
dentboy2000 wrote:
brncr6 wrote:

Thanks.

White mountain is located off hwy 68 above Pebble Beach, CA. Very good north shore style trail riding. Locals have built a network of advanced secret trails.
Narc

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026065
Mobile Version of Website