A sus. Trials fork

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
A sus. Trials fork
| Next Page
Posted: Nov 30, 2008 at 17:29 Quote
I think suspention might become more seen in trials in the future, like how 24" wheels and seats are popping up now...but maybe not.

Posted: Dec 30, 2008 at 13:37 Quote
inspired- wrote:
I think suspention might become more seen in trials in the future, like how 24" wheels and seats are popping up now...but maybe not.
Im pretty sure there were seats on trials bikes before there were no seats, they arnt just popping up now

Posted: Dec 30, 2008 at 13:41 Quote
there was a trials rider that used to ride what i think were marzochi d streets and ran gears a few years ago dont no what he was called though or even if he still rides aha

Posted: Dec 31, 2008 at 9:15 Quote
street55dirt wrote:
inspired- wrote:
Im pretty sure there were seats on trials bikes before there were no seats, they arnt just popping up now
I know that, but I just meant that all the trials companies started taking seats off their frames and now, I'm glad that some companies are making frames with streety geo and seats again.

Posted: Feb 22, 2009 at 15:41 Quote
Im experimenting with the 80mm RS Reba SL off my xc rig. Its pretty solid as i have quite a lot of air in it, and it hardly affects the geo at all compared with my old fork

Posted: May 3, 2009 at 12:09 Quote
hans rey uses a modded fox fork (he played with the internals and put in a stiffer spring). i should know, i have his bike!

back in the day when it started, they were using small XC frames with aweful elastomer forks and doing sweet sweet tricks. i agree MOD frames and rigid forks make it easier, but if he wants a challenge and to ride suspended, go for it.

Posted: May 4, 2009 at 8:19 Quote
inspired wrote:

And seats? lol..

Posted: May 5, 2009 at 17:21 Quote
sticcck wrote:
inspired wrote:

And seats? lol..
If your point is that they have been ridden before, I meant that they pretty much disappeared for a few years, and now they're comin' back

Posted: May 5, 2009 at 17:29 Quote
inspired wrote:
sticcck wrote:
inspired wrote:

And seats? lol..
If your point is that they have been ridden before, I meant that they pretty much disappeared for a few years, and now they're comin' back

lol

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 10:10 Quote
Sus + trials = GAYYY

no advantages. For those saying its for drops,

watch 1:30

enough said lol

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 10:58 Quote
Suspension is anti trials, it just makes things harder.

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 12:47 Quote
jason222bike wrote:
Suspension is anti trials, it just makes things harder.
Mhm, I have realized that now.:P

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018759
Mobile Version of Website