Report New Bugs here!

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Report New Bugs here!
Posted: Mar 24, 2018 at 19:35 Quote
Not a bug but a suggestion

Your classified ads should have an option to flag ads posted in the wrong category. It's rather annoying trying to look through the "DJ/Street/Park bikes" and the entire first page is nothing but BMX(DJ), Road(street) and Comuter(park) bikes due to the staggering numbers of people who have no clue what the proper category is for their bike/parts. Even worse is the idiots who think they are clever for posting their item in other/all categories... C'mon people, you are not gonna sell an item by posting it where the only people who see it are those who would never want it!

It would just be really nice to be able to flag these garbage ads and see them removed and be able to see move of what we are looking for with less garbage to search through...

Posted: Mar 25, 2018 at 14:12 Quote
That's a really good suggestion. If only there was a way to make it more obvious that a frame, listed in the frames category is indeed a frame and not a complete bike. Maybe people are just dumb?

Suggestion of my own: get rid of grouped categories. It's a bit annoying. Also why are there categories for hubs and wheels but not rims?

Mod Plus
Posted: Mar 26, 2018 at 12:55 Quote
Agreed. It would be a good addition.

A Rims category would be good but I think page space is the limitation...hence having some grouped categories (which is where the BMX Rims cat is).

Could drop-down menus solve it? I have no idea about such wizardry...I assume it requires huge banks of humming machines, screwdrivers, atom storage boxes and probably some sort of sacrifice.

Posted: Apr 28, 2018 at 20:33 Quote
Some reason there's a massive space under PB photos in posts.

Posted: Apr 29, 2018 at 7:06 Quote
And it's getting real old!!!

Posted: Apr 29, 2018 at 7:12 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

And yet, it’s only been a day or two.

Posted: May 5, 2018 at 19:26 Quote
macross87 wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

Any update on the issue?

Mod
Posted: May 6, 2018 at 12:16 Quote
debonis wrote:
macross87 wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

Any update on the issue?

I don't see the issue? Is it browser related? Can someone take a screen shot and put it up.

Posted: May 6, 2018 at 13:22 Quote
It only happens with PB embed images, other linked images appear normal. There shouldn't be a huge white space below the picture.

Posted: May 26, 2018 at 5:21 Quote
Not sure what is causing it, if maybe it's because I'm on an older FireFox (52.5.0 because since then it sucks), but your layouts aren't doing as they should, text is going under photos. Works fine is Chrome, but I don't don't use Chrome.

Posted: Nov 4, 2018 at 11:31 Quote
My google browser crashes every time I click dashboard. Anyone else? Does it on my computer and mobile.

Posted: Nov 23, 2018 at 8:00 Quote
Attempting to upload a large video file, get this message each time:

There was an error with your upload.

Upload Session: 5bf8198ce605f
Upload Error: done no good files

Please report this. Thank you.

any ideas?
cheers

Posted: Nov 25, 2018 at 2:07 Quote
karl-burkat wrote:
September 19 we made some changes to the site, if you have any issues, report them here! Sheep

For every problem that you are having please report
Operating System and version
Browser and version

We need this information to be able to reproduce the error

My for sell post do not show up. I initially posted from my iphone (version 12.0.1) (browser - safari) and have since went back and reposted from a computer but the ads are not showing. Please help!

Posted: Nov 26, 2018 at 11:23 Quote
wrote:
My for sell posts do not show up when I search them. Initially posted from my iphone (version 12.0.1, browser - safari) and have since went back and reposted from a desktop computer (windows 10 version 1803, browser opera) but the ads are not showing. Please help!

[Quote="mike6172"]
karl-burkat wrote:
September 19 we made some changes to the site, if you have any issues, report them here! Sheep

For every problem that you are having please report
Operating System and version
Browser and version

We need this information to be able to reproduce the error

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018070
Mobile Version of Website