What Does Anyone think of the new pinkbike

PB Forum :: Computers, Games & Technology
What Does Anyone think of the new pinkbike
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 9:16 Quote
what does everyone think of the new pinkbike layout because i personally preferred the old one

leave your opinions

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 9:17 Quote
i prefere the old pinkbike to be honest...

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 9:19 Quote
harobmxkid wrote:
what does everyone think of the new pinkbike layout because i personally preferred the old one

leave your opinions
i also preferred the old one but that was because i was used to it, im sure after a day or two ill be used to the new one and wont really care about it

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 9:20 Quote
hahaleon wrote:
harobmxkid wrote:

leave your opinions
i also preferred the old one but that was because i was used to it, im sure after a day or two ill be used to the new one and wont really care about it

yeah i can get used to it, it just feels weird having a change... just like when i get my bmx next week

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 10:26 Quote
the top menu bar is kinda plain now. if they put the directory back up and the store there it would be nice.

the one thing i really hate is the profile change, it was organized the way it was and looked good, also i never heard one complaint about it. now theirs like 4 bars for pictures and videos, the recent activity is too small and it doesn't have the time that the person did it at on it. it looks really bad when you have like 2 albums and like 1 video because it takes up too much room, and theirs a big empty space. unless your a professional photographer or something the picture it puts as the album cover looks pretty bad.

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 10:34 Quote
this new one is shit you cant write wat bike u ride stupid or wat the whole point of pinkbike is to let people now wat bike u ride change it back

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 10:37 Quote
samc wrote:
this new one is shit you cant write wat bike u ride stupid or wat the whole point of pinkbike is to let people now wat bike u ride change it back

Yeah i second that, bring back the info box. but i heard Kburkat say something about there making a thing were you pick the parts you have on your bike or something like that.

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 10:53 Quote
Jesus!

I go away for the weekend - facebook has changed and pinkbike too!?

my infant brain can't handle all this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arghH!!H!H!H!H!H!HH!!1

.........boom.

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 12:09 Quote
Bottom line it’s shit… everything is disorganized and it doesn’t even have a profile box anymore.

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 13:44 Quote
At the end of the day, they have made it a mini-myspace!!

It even says who is online and that.... wicked ! !

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 20:49 Quote
I wish it would keep me logged in.

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 1:21 Quote
aaron- wrote:
i would second that you have to log in every time you go on but if you leave yourself logged in at a mates house then they cant change your account cos it will be logged off

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 6:34 Quote
Yeah but do u leave ur facebook, ebay, myspace, paypal, online bankin logged in at a mates when you go?

Put it back Frown pb !

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 9:45 Quote
lukekona wrote:
Yeah but do u leave ur facebook, ebay, myspace, paypal, online bankin logged in at a mates when you go?

Put it back Frown pb !
no but i once left my pinkbike running

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 10:46 Quote
harobmxkid wrote:
aaron- wrote:
i would second that you have to log in every time you go on but if you leave yourself logged in at a mates house then they cant change your account cos it will be logged off

Yes but I would rather it keep my logged when I click the keep me logged in button, Isn't that what it's for?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.225985
Mobile Version of Website