Why do you like mountain biking ?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Why do you like mountain biking ?
O+ FL
Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 21:12 Quote
because its the next best thing to do next to skiing! haha and it is just a ridiculous amount of fun, and its challenging so it lets you push yourself!!

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 21:18 Quote
idk about u guys but i dont like mountain biking i love it! its just an amazing way of life for me being in the mountain biking scene all the cool ppl u meet and all the sweet place u get to see and ride. and the adrenaline rush u get after sticken this crazy ass line that kinda of adrenaline where u get back to the top of ur trails or back to where ur buddys r chillin and ur leg is twitching from the hype its just an amazing feeling... just going out having fun with the boys and/or girls is what its all about... just being free and being urself out on ur bike thats y i love mountain biking

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 21:21 Quote
freeridemtber06 wrote:
idk about u guys but i dont like mountain biking i love it! its just an amazing way of life for me being in the mountain biking scene all the cool ppl u meet and all the sweet place u get to see and ride. and the adrenaline rush u get after sticken this crazy ass line that kinda of adrenaline where u get back to the top of ur trails or back to where ur buddys r chillin and ur leg is twitching from the hype its just an amazing feeling... just going out having fun with the boys and/or girls is what its all about... just being free and being urself out on ur bike thats y i love mountain biking
Amen.
couldnt have said it better myself!

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 21:22 Quote
skierkiddo wrote:
because its the next best thing to do next to skiing! haha and it is just a ridiculous amount of fun, and its challenging so it lets you push yourself!!
straight up

Posted: Oct 4, 2008 at 23:16 Quote
joker1981 wrote:
I agree with every single thing you guys just said.

- Biking is freedom ... plain and simple.

+1 - From the moment the wheels start turning, all the everyday shit you have to put up with dissapears, and nothing matters but you, the bike, and how much your legs burn. Freedom puts it quite nicely as well.

Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 8:38 Quote
agreed. and to be honest with you, i suck at every other sport there is. biking is the only sport that i am good at and can brag about. its cool when dudes in fottball jerseys at school follow you around cause they think your completely insane for the stuff you take your bike off of.

Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 10:33 Quote
i love mountain biking just bec cant explain it !

Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 11:08 Quote
koch5 wrote:
i love mountain biking just bec cant explain it !

agreed. dont think its possible to explain the feeling i get when i huck something and dont eat it. probably just pride. i cant help but wave to random people riding bikes. not wallmart bikes, screw them. but i wave to the people that ride real bikes.

Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 11:09 Quote
twofastoocatch wrote:
joker1981 wrote:
I agree with every single thing you guys just said.

- Biking is freedom ... plain and simple.

+1 - From the moment the wheels start turning, all the everyday shit you have to put up with dissapears, and nothing matters but you, the bike, and how much your legs burn. Freedom puts it quite nicely as well.

yea. there you go. FREEDOME. well put.

Posted: Oct 5, 2008 at 11:18 Quote
skierkiddo wrote:

lmao! i like your picture bro. lol. owned!! tup

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 19:44 Quote
this thread has potential and i think it needs attention.

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 5:40 Quote
Lotsa beautiful shinies. x)

Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 10:49 Quote
coverider11 wrote:
freeridemtber06 wrote:
Amen.
couldnt have said it better myself!
Austin ithought you and me were into downhill tricycleing

O+
Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 10:56 Quote
why not? now that is the question

Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 10:59 Quote
its what i do during the other three seasons of the year when im not snowmobiling.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016618
Mobile Version of Website