PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt jumps and good mtb parks on Ottawa
Posted: Oct 22, 2010 at 16:55 Quote
mmm nothing like a good ol' sausage fest at the trails

O+
Posted: Oct 22, 2010 at 16:59 Quote
willy94 wrote:
mmm nothing like a good ol' sausage fest at the trails
haha sounds so weird when you put it that way! either way im down!

Posted: Oct 22, 2010 at 17:29 Quote
Dan-the-Kona-riper wrote:
Dan-the-Kona-riper wrote:
dingo-dave wrote:
And where is Preston Park? According to Google there is no such place in Ottawa....
look in my pics lol
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/5601592/
On google maps.

Posted: Oct 23, 2010 at 20:10 Quote
I went to centrum today for the first time with my dj bike and it was pretty nice... More freeridish trails but you can easly do all the stuff on a hardtail. I think that spot has alot of potential for trails. Its like an open forest with no bushes and stuff.

Posted: Oct 23, 2010 at 20:19 Quote
thats why we like to keep it under wraps, so some shits dont find out about it and randomly tear it down

Posted: Oct 23, 2010 at 21:44 Quote
voltagerider wrote:
I went to centrum today for the first time with my dj bike and it was pretty nice... More freeridish trails but you can easly do all the stuff on a hardtail. I think that spot has alot of potential for trails. Its like an open forest with no bushes and stuff.
ya i saw you there just before i left

Posted: Oct 24, 2010 at 16:28 Quote
voltagerider wrote:

we are just working on the trails that are already there and/or pre planned, we dont want it retardedly crowded with random trails we want to keep everything well made and safe to ride, and wont just fall apart after a season or have trails every 20 feet throughout the whole forest

Posted: Oct 24, 2010 at 18:54 Quote
stprider16 wrote:
voltagerider wrote:

we are just working on the trails that are already there and/or pre planned, we dont want it retardedly crowded with random trails we want to keep everything well made and safe to ride, and wont just fall apart after a season or have trails every 20 feet throughout the whole forest

yeah for shure, im 100% with you on that.

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 at 9:00 Quote
Hey i just bought my first dirtjumper!! and i love it anyways i live in russell a small town otta ottawa anyways i wanna make a trip down into ottawa and learn some sweet spots. anyways lemme know cause i really want to learn some sick shit

Posted: Jun 23, 2018 at 3:24 Quote
voltagerider wrote:
DirtjumperFreddy wrote:
if they are the ones in your pics then aylmer and those other ones are both better

I think aylmer is the niciest spot we have in the region ottawa/gatineau.
. Where is the spot in aylmer?

Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 7:36 Quote
ericlavergne wrote:
voltagerider wrote:
DirtjumperFreddy wrote:
if they are the ones in your pics then aylmer and those other ones are both better

I think aylmer is the niciest spot we have in the region ottawa/gatineau.
. Where is the spot in aylmer?
It got plowed

Posted: Aug 5, 2018 at 14:09 Quote
Back from the dead

Posted: Aug 6, 2018 at 17:00 Quote
willy94 wrote:
Back from the dead
Barely

Posted: Aug 8, 2018 at 15:46 Quote
Rambo1501 wrote:
willy94 wrote:
Back from the dead
Barely
i meant myself lol

Posted: Aug 25, 2018 at 8:20 Quote
willy94 wrote:
Rambo1501 wrote:
willy94 wrote:
Back from the dead
Barely
i meant myself lol
You got a bike or what?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026720
Mobile Version of Website