Dirt jumps and good mtb parks on Ottawa

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt jumps and good mtb parks on Ottawa
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Aug 25, 2018 at 9:44 Quote
Rambo1501 wrote:
willy94 wrote:
Rambo1501 wrote:

Barely
i meant myself lol
You got a bike or what?
still have it yeah, couldnt get myself to sell it

Posted: Sep 6, 2018 at 11:55 Quote
Sucks I was looking all around for does dirt jump and maybe find down hill run for my giant glory

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 7:15 Quote
Looking for guys to ride downhill this summer 2019 hit me up been years since I ride but getting back in and looking for some Kool guys to go ride with thanks

Posted: May 26, 2020 at 15:46 Quote
Looking for dirt jumps in the ottawa area. Any intel would be greatly appreciated! I am happy to dig before I ride.

Posted: Jul 20, 2020 at 10:58 Quote
jeffreyw519 wrote:
Looking for dirt jumps in the ottawa area. Any intel would be greatly appreciated! I am happy to dig before I ride.

The Carlington Pumptrack is great.

Posted: Aug 31, 2020 at 5:38 Quote
NolanLegare wrote:
jeffreyw519 wrote:
Looking for dirt jumps in the ottawa area. Any intel would be greatly appreciated! I am happy to dig before I ride.

The Carlington Pumptrack is great.

Those are not dirt jumps. And it's like a 5/10 as far as pumptracks go.

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 at 6:08 Quote
We are building a spot in Aylmer QC.. Hit me up if you are serious about building and riding.

Posted: 11 hours ago Quote
braapzack wrote:
We are building a spot in Aylmer QC.. Hit me up if you are serious about building and riding.
i sent you a message

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005440
Mobile Version of Website