A dedicated thread to show off your specialized

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
A dedicated thread to show off your specialized
Author Message
Posted: Sep 21, 2013 at 3:06 Quote
that's sweet! the coolest bike we have in our showroom is a enduro(29.......................) and i'm almost sure it never get sold.
Everybody want a rockhopper or stumpy ht.
Holland..bleh!..Really Mad

Posted: Sep 21, 2013 at 4:02 Quote
yh where i work is road and commute but we sell alot of moutain bike aswell as we are not far from
most riding spots

Posted: Sep 22, 2013 at 2:21 Quote
here me boosting on my p slope

big thanks to http www.bongerrazo.com for taking these photo for me. made his dream come true with a bit of digging and a few run in we ended up with this awesome photo. huge boost from myself.

Posted: Sep 22, 2013 at 2:43 Quote
My '13 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Evo Carbon 26

Needed to reduce the travel a bit. 150mm is just excessive all you really need is 8mm Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Evo Carbon 26

Posted: Sep 22, 2013 at 21:31 Quote
Demo4life wrote:
here me boosting on my p slope

big thanks to http www.bongerrazo.com for taking these photo for me. made his dream come true with a bit of digging and a few run in we ended up with this awesome photo. huge boost from myself.

that's awesome! got some good hang time on that thing.

Posted: Sep 22, 2013 at 21:51 Quote
ajh4446 wrote:
My '13 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Evo Carbon 26

Needed to reduce the travel a bit. 150mm is just excessive all you really need is 8mm Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Evo Carbon 26

Doesn't look well.....

Posted: Sep 22, 2013 at 22:05 Quote
Yea bro love this bike. It feels amazing and just feel right at home on it
mrgonzo wrote:
Demo4life wrote:
here me boosting on my p slope

big thanks to http www.bongerrazo.com for taking these photo for me. made his dream come true with a bit of digging and a few run in we ended up with this awesome photo. huge boost from myself.

that's awesome! got some good hang time on that thing.

Posted: Sep 24, 2013 at 15:47 Quote
EvoRob wrote:
ajh4446 wrote:
My '13 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Evo Carbon 26

Needed to reduce the travel a bit. 150mm is just excessive all you really need is 8mm Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Evo Carbon 26

Doesn't look well.....

Yeah OP what are we lookign at here? That thing looks slammed. Is that like 1/4" travel up front?

Are you Warwick Davis?

Posted: Sep 24, 2013 at 15:49 Quote
I may always be a fanboy of the big S.

Two current bikes.

New pedals and bars. Bling Bling

The majestic Stumpy. Unaware it is being stalked.

Posted: Sep 24, 2013 at 23:09 Quote
DunkinMcNut wrote:
EvoRob wrote:
ajh4446 wrote:
My '13 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Evo Carbon 26

Needed to reduce the travel a bit. 150mm is just excessive all you really need is 8mm Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Evo Carbon 26

Doesn't look well.....

Yeah OP what are we lookign at here? That thing looks slammed. Is that like 1/4" travel up front?

Are you Warwick Davis?

I think he lowered it just for the lols. otherwise it's 150mm.
Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Evo Carbon 26

Posted: Oct 4, 2013 at 20:30 Quote
Built up my 2014 stumpy today

2014 Specialized Stumpjumper Expert Carbon Evo ENVE DH bar Renthal Duo stem Renthal Kevlar grips WTB Silverado saddle Raceface crank boots tubeless Specialized Bennie Pedals 26lbs 4oz
2014 Specialized Stumpjumper Expert Carbon Evo ENVE DH bar Renthal Duo stem Renthal Kevlar grips WTB Silverado saddle Raceface crank boots tubeless Specialized Bennie Pedals 26lbs 4oz

Last year's bike

2013 stumpy comp evo - Roval Traverse Wheelset - ENVE bars - X0 World Cup brakes - HSX rotors - X9 shifter - X0 chainguide - Chromag ring - Specialized Bennie Pedals - SRAM 1070 cassette - Truvativ Noir T30 post - WTB silverado - Truvativ Holzfeller stem - Continental Trail kings 2.4 tubeless 28lbs 8oz
 28lbs 8oz

2012 Bike

2011 Rockhopper Comp build V3 Rockshox argyle RTC Atomlab standard issue Wheelset Maxxis Ardents Truvativ Hussefelt stem Renthal Fatbar Avid Elixir 3 front brake Tektro Draco rear brake Avid HS1 rotors Specialized post Specialized Romin saddle Sram X7 9spd shifter Sram X7 9spd derailleur Shimano Cassette Sram PC951 chain Renthal SR4 chainring Truvativ XO chainguide

Love Spesh

Posted: Oct 4, 2013 at 21:21 Quote
Is that completely stock besides bars, stem, and seat?

Posted: Oct 4, 2013 at 21:39 Quote
thebillygoat6000 wrote:
Is that completely stock besides bars, stem, and seat?

Bars stem grips Seatpostlever saddle pedals crankboots frontrotor and adding an MRP XCG bash guide next week

Posted: Oct 5, 2013 at 0:31 Quote
So f*cking stealthy, it looks amazing


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029531
Mobile Version of Website