I keep being logged out..

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
I keep being logged out..
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 13:08 Quote
Before the latest update I would sign in and that was that. Then maybe 2-3 weeks later Id have to log back in. But know I'm being logged out every day, which never happened before. Just sayin..

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 13:15 Quote
the exact same thing is happening to mE!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 13:25 Quote
x3. Kinda annoying, especially on my Blackberry.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 13:26 Quote
check off "remember me" ...

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 13:29 Quote
It's been added as a safety feature as far as I'm aware, too many people were leaving their computers logged on in public places.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 13:32 Quote
so do I its buggin me alot!!

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 13:39 Quote
same here, i click remeber me and all ,but it still loggs me off

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 13:41 Quote
me too! but i don't think it's PB that has done it, as it happened to my facebook account at the same time.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 13:46 Quote
People, read. I just answered this like 3 posts up.

gabor wrote:
It's been added as a safety feature as far as I'm aware, too many people were leaving their computers logged on in public places.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 22:08 Quote
gabor wrote:

as soon as you said "as far as i'm aware" you give off that you arn't sure if it's correct...so no you didn't anwser it, you said what you thought was right, but wern't positive. at least that's how we read it. sorry if i sounds like a *female dog*

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 7:22 Quote
nothingbetter wrote:
gabor wrote:

as soon as you said "as far as i'm aware" you give off that you arn't sure if it's correct...so no you didn't anwser it, you said what you thought was right, but wern't positive. at least that's how we read it. sorry if i sounds like a *female dog*
No, it means that I'm 99% sure of it, but I know that if I say I'm sure (which I almost am) but then it turns out to be for some other reason, then all the users will whine and bitch at me for leading them astray. We've discussed this issue for months, I'm confident that the aforementioned reason is correct.

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 7:37 Quote
when i log in and go look around pb for a lil while then go on msn for a bit then come back on pb its already logged out and its doing my nut in..i want them to change it back

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 7:54 Quote
dan-k wrote:
when i log in and go look around pb for a lil while then go on msn for a bit then come back on pb its already logged out and its doing my nut in..i want them to change it back
Madder Did you read the thread or did you just straight away click post? It's already been covered, and it will probably stay.

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 7:58 Quote
gabor wrote:

thanks for letting us know...i kept thinking i had a virus or something and had been hesitant to sign back in thinking they were scamming passwords or something...yeah, i'm just a bit paranoid...lol

Posted: Sep 23, 2008 at 8:00 Quote
pipes10 wrote:
gabor wrote:

thanks for letting us know...i kept thinking i had a virus or something and had been hesitant to sign back in thinking they were scamming passwords or something...yeah, i'm just a bit paranoid...lol
It's good to be paranoid. Wink Funnily enough the first time it happened several times in a row I got paranoid too, but it's all good.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009795
Mobile Version of Website