You know your addicted to biking when...

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
You know your addicted to biking when...
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:00 Quote
The title is self explanitory, What makes you a biker?

When you catch yourself making "perfect lips"(for DJ'S) in your ice cream.

When you live in a shit house, drive a shit car, BUT you have a nice bike.

I will post more as i think of em'



So, your turn to post.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:01 Quote
when you fall you save the bike no matter what

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:03 Quote
when you feel like crying when you break your bike.

when you would rather hurt yourself in a crash than have the bike broken in a crash.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:04 Quote
when you pray for rain cuz its been too sunny adn your jumps you just built need to be packed.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:12 Quote
sheepsrider wrote:
when you feel like crying when you break your bike.

when you would rather hurt yourself in a crash than have the bike broken in a crash.


I used to think like that but changed my mind when broke my foot really hard...

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:15 Quote
wrc21 wrote:
sheepsrider wrote:
when you feel like crying when you break your bike.

when you would rather hurt yourself in a crash than have the bike broken in a crash.


I used to think like that but changed my mind when broke my foot really hard...

I broke both wrists, right ankle, and had a fracture skull. none frome biking though. Its torture when you can't ride from injures too. so I might take that back.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:15 Quote
sheepsrider wrote:
when you would rather hurt yourself in a crash than have the bike broken in a crash.

lol my friend fell off a 15 foot cliff and for some reason hugged his bike on the way down. it lacerated his kidney and liver. he got up puked up blood and the first thing he did was check the bike to make sure it was ok.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:16 Quote
-when your bike costs a lot more then your first car
-when the only thing that gets you through a week without riding is talking about mountain biking and looking at mountain biking vids/pics

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:20 Quote
when you day dream at school all day about riding.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:21 Quote
TheAngryTomato wrote:
sheepsrider wrote:
when you would rather hurt yourself in a crash than have the bike broken in a crash.

lol my friend fell off a 15 foot cliff and for some reason hugged his bike on the way down. it lacerated his kidney and liver. he got up puked up and the first thing he did was check the bike to make sure it was ok.
thats a real man for you

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:22 Quote
stinkyrider17 wrote:
-when your bike costs a lot more then your first car
-when the only thing that gets you through a week without riding is talking about mountain biking and looking at mountain biking vids/pics
+1 dude how true

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:22 Quote
wen ur on pinkbike everyday chekin wats new

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:25 Quote
crkt wrote:
TheAngryTomato wrote:
sheepsrider wrote:
when you would rather hurt yourself in a crash than have the bike broken in a crash.

lol my friend fell off a 15 foot cliff and for some reason hugged his bike on the way down. it lacerated his kidney and liver. he got up puked up and the first thing he did was check the bike to make sure it was ok.
thats a real man for you
my brother also did that when he got a hole in his leg his user is DJMcG look in his albums

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:26 Quote
cotakid wrote:
crkt wrote:
TheAngryTomato wrote:


lol my friend fell off a 15 foot cliff and for some reason hugged his bike on the way down. it lacerated his kidney and liver. he got up puked up and the first thing he did was check the bike to make sure it was ok.
thats a real man for you
my brother also did that when he got a hole in his leg his user is DJMcG look in his albums

true, bones heal for free . parts cost money

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:26 Quote
cotakid wrote:
crkt wrote:
TheAngryTomato wrote:


lol my friend fell off a 15 foot cliff and for some reason hugged his bike on the way down. it lacerated his kidney and liver. he got up puked up and the first thing he did was check the bike to make sure it was ok.
thats a real man for you
my brother also did that when he got a hole in his leg his user is DJMcG look in his albums

eewwww the pics are literly SICK! lol

Previous Page |

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009013
Mobile Version of Website