You know your addicted to biking when...

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
You know your addicted to biking when...
Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:28 Quote
sheepsrider wrote:
when you day dream at school all day about riding.

F Yeah !

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:29 Quote
when im at work and i spend more time on pb than i do working

or you wish you worked in a bike shop (lbs)

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:34 Quote
TaylorBarr wrote:
cotakid wrote:
crkt wrote:

thats a real man for you
my brother also did that when he got a hole in his leg his user is DJMcG look in his albums

true, bones heal for free . parts cost money

You don't know what your talking about. You can always buy a new bike, but you can never go back to what you were once you have a bad injury.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:36 Quote
you know youre addicted to biking when:

you'd spend the last of your savings to buy a new bike.

when you clean your car you find old tubes, brake pads, and some small tools.

your entire wardrobe was picked out to make you look like a(INSERT TYPE OF BIKER HERE).

you go on vacation, and in all of the airports you look through the news stands for biking mags.

when you get random text messages saying "i saw some skinny white kid on a bike and i thought of you"

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:41 Quote
when your friends call you phsyco cuz u talk about riding soo much bu u dont care

or

when you love your bike so much u dont get a car till ur 20 lol

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:41 Quote
[Quote="doyouquaxu"]you know youre addicted to biking when:

your entire wardrobe was picked out to make you look like a(INSERT TYPE OF BIKER HERE).

sadly I still have mx clothes but not for long. I do wear my old chain for a bracelet though.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:43 Quote
doyouquaxu wrote:
you know youre addicted to biking when:

you'd spend the last of your savings to buy a new bike.

when you clean your car you find old tubes, brake pads, and some small tools.

you go on vacation, and in all of the airports you look through the news stands for biking mags.

when you get random text messages saying "i saw some skinny white kid on a bike and i thought of you"

AHA, my GF did that, she was pissed at me because I didnt stop to see her, I was just like, "ummm, i hate to say this, but just beacause some kid on a blue and red bike went past, doesnt mean it was me" lol

I got a nother one, everytime you see a huffy you shit a chicken(There is so many huffy's here i had to convert the barn into a chicken coup, lol, j.k)

or if you see a supercycle you wanna steal it, for the simple reason of wanting to take it somewhere outta town, dig a VERY large hole for it, and bury it forever....
What am I talking about? It is a freaking supercycle, not worth the effort, the owner will learn soon..... haha

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:46 Quote
how about when i hit the trails on my 10th wedding anniversary....Really Mad man was she pissed!Really Mad

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:47 Quote
hissingfetus wrote:
how about when i hit the trails on my 10th wedding anniversary....Really Mad man was she pissed!Really Mad

Enjoy the couch, haha.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:48 Quote
statler wrote:
hissingfetus wrote:

Enjoy the couch, haha.

Say hello to your garage lol

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:51 Quote
When you're visiting a new town and all you're checking out is places to ride and stairs/jumps.

When you go somewhere in a car with your friends and you just wish you had brought your bike instead of them, to ride those cool places.

When you are 21 and have 2 bikes but not a single car *cough*cough

When your maths' book is full of bike drawings.

When you have over 40 bike mags in your bedroom but haven't read a book in years.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:53 Quote
When you circle the pages 32, 36, 55, 66, 888, 40, and Domain
When you can't go anywhere without your bike.
When you cant do shit at skool becuz you cant wait to go ride

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:58 Quote
dhmtb758 wrote:
When you circle the pages 32, 36, 55, 66, 888, 40, and Domain
When you can't go anywhere without your bike.
When you cant do shit at skool becuz you cant wait to go ride

when you have 45 min of work left and a 40 min bus ride and you say f*ck it and just walk out the door.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:58 Quote
TheAngryTomato wrote:
sheepsrider wrote:
when you would rather hurt yourself in a crash than have the bike broken in a crash.

lol my friend fell off a 15 foot cliff and for some reason hugged his bike on the way down. it lacerated his kidney and liver. he got up puked up blood and the first thing he did was check the bike to make sure it was ok.

My brother and I were riding MX and he cased a step up, got launched off the bike, landed, cracked his 600$ helmet open, and knocked the wind out of himself. My dad was making him wiggle his toes and all my brother cld do was ask how the bike was haha. Miraculously the bike only had a few scratches after shooting 20 feet in the air.

And, to stay on topic... when you know every single jump and lip on the trail to your work.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 15:59 Quote
you cant help seeing lines everywhere

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.085586
Mobile Version of Website