You know your addicted to biking when...

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
You know your addicted to biking when...
Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 11:09 Quote
erik74 wrote:
nnorrcoo wrote:
erik74 wrote:

ive seen him do that actually. also, he walked through the hall saying, and i quote, "Pretty and popular coming through!". it was his first month at our school, ever. though people knew him. girls seem to like him, but thats probably because he shares a lot in common with them, such as shopping and boyfriend trouble
i think the girlfriend is a cover up. lol. how big is your school?
quite small, 700 people. most of the guys call him a fag, infact, ive never seen him hang out with guys. probably cuz none are gay!
there alot of those kinda people at my school,

and just a rondom gay fact: 1 in 20 people are attracted to the opposite sex.

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 11:10 Quote
nnorrcoo wrote:
erik74 wrote:
nnorrcoo wrote:
i think the girlfriend is a cover up. lol. how big is your school?
quite small, 700 people. most of the guys call him a fag, infact, ive never seen him hang out with guys. probably cuz none are gay!

So 95% of us are gay?

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 11:11 Quote
bike255 wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:
erik74 wrote:

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2492/203/19/502061559/n502061559_1998115_5813584.jpgthere werent many good ones that portrayed his gayness. if you want to hear any stories ive heard, just ask

That is straight up gay... I'm a bit homophobic i'll admit, but is it me or when i see gay guys acting like girls, i'd just smack some sens into them? You have balls, act like a man not like a girl damn it...

Anyway, as look as they don't bother me i'm fine with them.
your born gay its not a choice just like your born straight for example it doesnt matter how many gays your around you wont turn gay if a gay is around straight guys he wont turn straight

I'm part of those that think that its sort of a mental dissorder to be gay. Some won't like me for saying that, but aren't we made to create babies? To do so, you need to be attracted by the other sex, not the same sex. Thus meaning its not normal to be attracted to the same sex. Thats my way of seeing things like that.

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 11:12 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
nnorrcoo wrote:
erik74 wrote:

So 95% of us are gay?
i said 1 person in a group of 20 is gay, so that is not 95% its actually really low

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 11:13 Quote
Graphxxx wrote:
bike255 wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:

That is straight up gay... I'm a bit homophobic i'll admit, but is it me or when i see gay guys acting like girls, i'd just smack some sens into them? You have balls, act like a man not like a girl damn it...

your born gay its not a choice just like your born straight for example it doesnt matter how many gays your around you wont turn gay if a gay is around straight guys he wont turn straight

I'm part of those that think that its sort of a mental dissorder to be gay. Some won't like me for saying that, but aren't we made to create babies? To do so, you need to be attracted by the other sex, not the same sex. Thus meaning its not normal to be attracted to the same sex. Thats my way of seeing things like that.
Think of it like this: The more gay guys there are, the more girls there are for us.

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 11:13 Quote
Graphxxx wrote:
bike255 wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:

yep it is not normall i guess it would be a mentel disorder

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 11:14 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:
bike255 wrote:

Think of it like this: The more gay guys there are, the more girls there are for us.
i love the way u think man more girls the better tup

nnorrcoo wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
nnorrcoo wrote:

So 95% of us are gay?
i said 1 person in a group of 20 is gay, so that is not 95% its actually really low
No, you said 1 in 20 is heterosexual meaning the other 95% are gay, lesbian, or bisexual.

bike255 wrote:
Graphxxx wrote:
bike255 wrote:

yep it is not normall i guess it would be a mentel disorder
i saw a show on discovery it is the way ur born u have hormone imbalances from the day ur born

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 11:20 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
nnorrcoo wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
So 95% of us are gay?
No, you said 1 in 20 is heterosexual meaning the other 95% are gay, lesbian, or bisexual.
oh i made a mistake lol i put opposite. i ment to put same lol sorry for the confusion Facepalm

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 11:20 Quote
f*ckin mud i can barely ride today from all the f*ckin mud and was suposed to go hit the freshely finished slopestyle trrackCry

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 11:21 Quote
nnorrcoo wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
nnorrcoo wrote:
oh i made a mistake lol i put opposite. i ment to put same lol sorry for the confusion Facepalm
It's all good. I should have realized what you meant.

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 11:29 Quote
erik74 wrote:
redline-45 wrote:
ykyatbw you want to cry when you find nick in your front brake line, and the lbs doesnt open for another 2 weeks...i feel dead inside right nowFrown
why'd they close?
they always close during the winter, cuz the majority of their clients are roadies and bmx'ers who always look at me like im nuts for riding DH.

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 11:30 Quote
redline-45 wrote:
erik74 wrote:
redline-45 wrote:
ykyatbw you want to cry when you find nick in your front brake line, and the lbs doesnt open for another 2 weeks...i feel dead inside right nowFrown
why'd they close?
they always close during the winter, cuz the majority of their clients are roadies and bmx'ers who always look at me like im nuts for riding DH.
tell your LBS that they are GAY for closing in the winter tup

Posted: Mar 15, 2009 at 11:37 Quote
nnorrcoo wrote:
redline-45 wrote:
erik74 wrote:

why'd they close?
tell your LBS that they are GAY for closing in the winter tup
Agreed.

And on that note, I'm off to go clean my bike.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017570
Mobile Version of Website