Is the STINKY a good bike to use for trails around town which include a little climbing and a little Diablo like riding OR shoul

PB Forum :: Downhill
Is the STINKY a good bike to use for trails around town which include a little climbing and a little Diablo like riding OR shoul
O+
Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 19:01 Quote
photo

thats for sale. and its in driving distance

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 19:01 Quote
fallen55 wrote:
aconquergood wrote:
fallen55 wrote:

wow bud take a joke, but seriouly where did you get it, cuz they sell the frame at my local shop for 2000 n unless you put supercyle compnents on it you got a decent deal

look at my pics

they were gonan take the domain and manipoo off for 900 but they had to wait to c if the boss would do it but i wanted it and could careless cause im gettign a dhx 5 and fox 36 van rc2 for cheap and i was very surprised
off topic but you have a very nice bike/ bikes

u asked

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 19:02 Quote
so you bought the wildcardd fully built up, if not how much was the frame?
i was saying my comment was off topic, man you need to chill.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 19:04 Quote
fallen55 wrote:
so you bought the wildcardd fully built up, if not how much was the frame?
i was saying my comment was off topic, man you need to chill.

cheap i geuss it was a good deal thats i y i bought it

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 19:04 Quote
CTfreerider6 wrote:
guys, i dont want the sx, try another bike.

are you still looking for more of a downhill bike or a freeride bike

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 19:06 Quote
i still want to know why the title of the thread is so unbelievably long

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 19:07 Quote
doyouquaxu wrote:
i still want to know why the title of the thread is so unbelievably long

haha that made me laugh

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 19:08 Quote
i made the title long so o could confuse the shit out of you and i would want more of a downhill bike because i think it would be easier to use a dh bike for a little bit of freeriding than it would be to get a fr and do some dhing with it.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 19:10 Quote
CTfreerider6 wrote:
i think it would be easier to use a dh bike for a little bit of freeriding than it would be to get a fr and do some dhing with it.

Well. You're wrong.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 19:11 Quote
would that be a preference or more of a proven fact?

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 19:12 Quote
yeah, dh bikes have alot of sag inorder to absorbe small impacts, making them hard to jump

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 19:13 Quote
ok, thats a fact, but anyways, i was doin dominion at diablo wit ha rental sunday and i was having a shit load of fun.

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 19:13 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
CTfreerider6 wrote:
i think it would be easier to use a dh bike for a little bit of freeriding than it would be to get a fr and do some dhing with it.

Well. You're wrong.
yeah, i gotta go with dave here. a full on downhill bike would be a bitch to freeride... i am a noob but i think it would be because they are heavier, more beefy, hard to throw around, and rebound is almost nothing while in freeride a little more rebound would be preferred. plus doing a tight skinny on a DH bike would probably be hard

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 19:14 Quote
CTfreerider6 wrote:
really?

Yeah really. I don't need to prove shit. FR bikes handle DH fine. What makes you think otherwise? True DH bikes on the other hand can't handle super tight trails or ride stunts for shit.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015737
Mobile Version of Website