New Dobermann Build *Need Help*

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
New Dobermann Build *Need Help*
O+
Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 18:36 Quote
brandonf wrote:
filing down the chain ring would be very difficult to get it straight, and like i said, im yet to find a longer spindle

Wouldn't any spindle work as long as it's the same size and same spline? cause I think the one with my Redline Device's was 6" or so. I don't have the bike so I can't measure it.

Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 18:39 Quote
photoguy9 wrote:
brandonf wrote:
filing down the chain ring would be very difficult to get it straight, and like i said, im yet to find a longer spindle

Wouldn't any spindle work as long as it's the same size and same spline? cause I think the one with my Redline Device's was 6" or so. I don't have the bike so I can't measure it.
oh really? is there anyone else running hollowbites/powerbites on a dob? cause I;m having trouble making everything work. And after I solve my crankset problems, the chainline needs to be fixed because its now WAY off

O+
Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 18:41 Quote
brandonf wrote:
photoguy9 wrote:
brandonf wrote:

oh really? is there anyone else running hollowbites/powerbites on a dob? cause I;m having trouble making everything work. And after I solve my crankset problems, the chainline needs to be fixed because its now WAY off

You've asked the actual Dob thread?

Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 18:42 Quote
yes and this is also a dob thread. you dont get a whole thread to yourself. haha

O+
Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 18:43 Quote
brandonf wrote:
yes and this is also a dob thread. you dont get a whole thread to yourself. haha

Lol, I know that Razz I'm just thinking that more people that ride Dobermann would be in that thread instead of this one.

Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 18:52 Quote
o ic, its just this thread seems a little more active atm

O+
Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 19:07 Quote
brandonf wrote:
o ic, its just this thread seems a little more active atm
Yeah.. but it's just you and me posting Razz

Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 19:09 Quote
now it is haha. i posted same questions on the bmx quick question thread and getting some decent answers

O+
Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 13:17 Quote
photoguy9 wrote:
Another question (huge shock eh?)Pedals... I'm thinking either DMR V12's in white (pimp your pedals kit? Pimp ) or the new Deity pedals. any thoughts?

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 17:27 Quote
if u do get the Dmr v12's do not get the pimp my pedal kit it was such a waste of money the color wore off mine in less then an hour it was quiet disappointing
i had the exact same white v12's and red pimp kit

O+
Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 17:36 Quote
dirtjumper024 wrote:
if u do get the Dmr v12's do not get the pimp my pedal kit it was such a waste of money the color wore off mine in less then an hour it was quiet disappointing
i had the exact same white v12's and red pimp kit

Confused Well.. that's good to know. how do you like the pedals otherwise? Beer

O+
Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 18:36 Quote
Any other thoughts?

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 19:04 Quote
photoguy9 wrote:
Any other thoughts?

honestly plastic pedals if not some ody trailmixes for sure

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 12:08 Quote
Yeah, odysseys are nice.

Posted: May 2, 2009 at 17:25 Quote
im thinking of getting a pair of small block 8s. and everyone says there bigger then they actually are. i need a small rear tire because im getting 26s does anyone ride these or have a pic of the clearence?

Thanks alot

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019601
Mobile Version of Website