Official lucky-7 discussion thread
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 9:58 Quote
Heres what mine looks like now
photo

O+
Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 10:18 Quote
bougs
I think youre talking about the eastern slash.

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 15:59 Quote
marangerrmx wrote:

Highly recommend it, mine should of costed about 2600$ tax included but thats because I bought it in 2007 the year before they came out. Its a great bike, put it this way, for under 3000$ you get a sick bike, a 66rv3, hayes strokers, and no problems with anyhing

Ive noticed that with my bike also. I seems to not have any problems what so ever. My friends are constantly changing parts on their bikes, but mine is always fine.
Its almost bomb proof.

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 20:26 Quote
bougs wrote:
i heard that there is some faults with the frame...like the seat tube hits the rear shock or somthing

That happen to ols models Like azonic b52 07 cause the tube is straight not folded like 08 model. The lucky have the tube folded so it's all perfect.

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 at 21:05 Quote
lucky-7 wrote:
marangerrmx wrote:

Highly recommend it, mine should of costed about 2600$ tax included but thats because I bought it in 2007 the year before they came out. Its a great bike, put it this way, for under 3000$ you get a sick bike, a 66rv3, hayes strokers, and no problems with anyhing

Ive noticed that with my bike also. I seems to not have any problems what so ever. My friends are constantly changing parts on their bikes, but mine is always fine.
Its almost bomb proof.

so true man, now i just gotta find a shop to get service for KHS when i eventually need to get it serviced cuz mine went out of business

Posted: Mar 23, 2009 at 18:32 Quote
marangerrmx wrote:
lucky-7 wrote:
marangerrmx wrote:

Its almost bomb proof.

so true man, now i just gotta find a shop to get service for KHS when i eventually need to get it serviced cuz mine went out of business

Well we went to the same shop, so mine also went out of service. lol
I just go to bicyclettes de hull. The staff is very noledgable, they knoe their stuff.
Their's a place in Cornwall that sells khs, but its a bit far from Ottawa.

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 12:40 Quote
lucky-7 wrote:
marangerrmx wrote:
lucky-7 wrote:

Its almost bomb proof.

Well we went to the same shop, so mine also went out of service. lol
I just go to bicyclettes de hull. The staff is very noledgable, they knoe their stuff.
Their's a place in Cornwall that sells khs, but its a bit far from Ottawa.

Haha full-on bikes sadly went under, but bicyclettes de hull was where i was planning on going either there or phat moose, does bicyclettes de hull give reasonable prices and deals on stuff becasuse full-on would sell me parts and service my bike for very cheap and sometimes give free service on things

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 14:06 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.khsbicycles.com/Images/Bike_Images/Mid09/lucky7-09.jpg
whats with the stem???

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 at 19:39 Quote
dutchster wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.khsbicycles.com/Images/Bike_Images/Mid09/lucky7-09.jpg
whats with the stem???
the old stem is much better lol

Posted: Jul 6, 2010 at 16:18 Quote
what size seat post does it use?

Posted: Jul 11, 2010 at 4:15 Quote
Just picked up a new 09 white lucky 7. $1956 from Adrenaline bikes and I got a shorty white Truativ stem. Only two rides tuning so far and I love this bike. Only semi-complaint is I got the bike with a 550lb coil on the Van and need to drop down to a 400.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015949
Mobile Version of Website