Does anyone know a good way to build biceps without weights?

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Does anyone know a good way to build biceps without weights?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 23:07 Quote
my problem is i am not strong enough to do chin-ups and i cant afford weights so does anyone know a home exercise like push-ups but fot biceps. thanks.

Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 23:13 Quote
maxspics wrote:
my problem is i am not strong enough to do chin-ups and i cant afford weights so does anyone know a home exercise like push-ups but fot biceps. thanks.
Arnt dumbbells like 5 bucks?

The ghetto way of finding objects that you can grip and have some weight to them and do bicep and other arm exercises with them?

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 0:09 Quote
Have you tried wanking?

Failing that, just find some heavy logs and go for it, Arnie in Commando style. SCREUGH YEUGH BEHNETTT.

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 0:22 Quote
You could always like you know like not care?

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 0:23 Quote
maxspics wrote:

Get a pair of large cans of baked beans and basically do dumbbell exercises with them. You'll need to do around 200 reps though. But hey, no pain no gain.

O+
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 0:39 Quote
USE YOUR BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 0:41 Quote
try doing some reps with a dead dog.

Sometimes they can be a little bit soggy, but apart from that they're really good.

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 0:43 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
try doing some reps with a dead dog.

Sometimes they can be a little bit soggy, but apart from that they're really good.

You gotta find them when they're still stiff from rigor mortis, makes them so much easier to bench. Otherwise, they're dripping shit all over you and falling apart. Confused

O+
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 1:17 Quote
go rock climbing

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 2:15 Quote
do your chin-ups with an over grasp grip. this engages the lats in your back rather than your bi's. at first this may be harder cause they're unconditioned but your lats are like 4 times the size of your bi's and much stronger. when they come up to strength you'll be a chin-up machine!

do negitives - use a chair under your bar so you can use you legs to get your chin over the bar, hold and tuck away your legs then slowly lower and do again.

if you are that keen find a mate to lift you by the knees.

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 2:22 Quote
lift your bike up over your head and stand there until your arms die

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 2:59 Quote
just buy a cheap set of dumbells, you dont need to go all out and buy a full weights set, unless you are entering a body building competition you can do loads of exercises with dumbells. Failing that use bags of sugar or flour, or even rocks i guess. Have a look on www.maximuscle.com for loads of exercises you can do with dumbells. Although the basic bicep curl should build yur biceps up fairly quickly, you will see the muscle pump after your first session. Eat plenty of protein to help the recovery process and you should get stronger and bigger if you train regularly.

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 3:11 Quote
handstands - get good at them ur arms will be like tanks after - mine are haha

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010112
Mobile Version of Website