DJ/BMX project need help! BAY AREA

PB Forum :: Trail Building
DJ/BMX project need help! BAY AREA
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 19:16 Quote
Hey,
I am looking to make a place with some DJs, a foam pit, and an bmx park. There isn't a skate park that allows bikes and isn't partoled by police daily in the area. Plus the nearest foam pit is 3 hours away. I need help with the petition and i was wondering if there were any bayarea bikers who would want to help. Also, if the city helps you, do you have to pay them for labor and do you have to pay for all materials?

O+
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 19:51 Quote
cmon people anyone (yes, im impatient)

O+
Posted: Oct 1, 2008 at 7:15 Quote
i know there r people out there!

O+
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 21:21 Quote
cmon, anyone whos done petitions before or lives in the bay area and they like my petition plz speak up, im not sure if im doin the right thing

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 18:22 Quote
where in the bay area?

O+
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 18:23 Quote
belmont, but hell, as long as its in the bay area, id be willing to build it where r u?

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 19:10 Quote
belmont? wheres that? I live in alamo. Will this trail be legal?

O+
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 19:12 Quote
downhillmafia wrote:
belmont? wheres that? I live in alamo. Will this trail be legal?
ya, im tryin to get it petitioned and the city will help to make it belmont it 20 miles(30 min) away from san fransico

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 19:17 Quote
or you can just make illegal djs in some hidden place. It depends how serious you are

O+
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 19:20 Quote
downhillmafia wrote:
or you can just make illegal djs in some hidden place. It depends how serious you are
well, there really isnt anywere to build here(our local area carlmont is about 5-6 milesbut a lot of it is insane drops or huge jumps im kinda hopin to get in a foam pit and a dirt jump line that an intermediat could do that has a wall ride

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 19:23 Quote
have u designed a bikepark before? Do you have the money?

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 19:24 Quote
You don't need a foam pit. Be OG and learn by crashing like all the good riders do.

O+
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 19:28 Quote
downhillmafia wrote:
have u designed a bikepark before? Do you have the money?
ya, a small one, and no not the money... just materials

O+
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 19:28 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
You don't need a foam pit. Be OG and learn by crashing like all the good riders do.
backflips?

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 19:30 Quote
Cmontjumper wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:
backflips?

Oh Yeah. Backflips. Just man up.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008512
Mobile Version of Website