The return of Shaun Palmer

PB Forum :: Downhill
The return of Shaun Palmer
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 24, 2009 at 23:41 Quote
This guy kicks ass. Not only does he have skills in DH, Boarder-X & skiing, but I believe he has also qualified for an AMA Super-X main event- That's not very easy to do and I can't think of anyone more well-rounded in several sports like that. Shaun White comes close but skate and snow boarding are similar. Palmer has world-class talent on a snowboard, skis, and on DH/Moto(obviously very different from each other).

Posted: Jul 25, 2009 at 5:31 Quote
dotca wrote:
northwestdhdad wrote:
brule wrote:
It's fine to doubt man and he's not saying that he'll win the races. He loves our sport and is back in it because it's fun and he's got a great chance to make the USA Boardercross team for the Olympics next year in Vancouver BC. He was a top qualifier 4 years ago, but tore his achillies(?) tendon in a race leading up to the Olympics.

Enjoy the fact that he's here to show our sport some love and that folks are excited too.

Its just cool to enjoy your 40's. Ask anyone over 40. 40's are the new 20's.........Lance Armstrong is a great example.

Armstrong is beast, especially for his age and how well he is doing in the tour. But a lot of Euro's hate him, haha.

Especialy the French people,i hate the french people with their cocky arrogance from de tour de france organisation and french cycling union

Posted: Jul 26, 2009 at 18:50 Quote
clanmember32 wrote:
I loved Shaun palmer pro snowboarder.
Why past tense? It's still awesome.

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 14:49 Quote
I was recently talking to the marketing guy at TLD and he was saying that Palmer may sell off some of his old race bikes:

"that palmer might be selling his 97-98-99 TLD painted worlds bikes."

I wonder what bikes like that would be worth to a collector?

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 14:58 Quote
crazy money im sure.. be intresting to see..

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 22:36 Quote
northwestdhdad wrote:
priceless
Agreed!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012379
Mobile Version of Website