Vice Presidential Debate - Biden vs. Palin October 2, 2008

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Vice Presidential Debate - Biden vs. Palin October 2, 2008
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 2, 2008 at 20:17 Quote
So, tonight was the night the V.P. debate was held, between Biden and Palin. I myself am a very conservative republican, so naturally I favor the McCain/Palin ticket. I have nothing against Obama, besides his communistic viewpoints for America, so his race, background, and religion (muslim) have really no impact on my decision, if i were able to vote.

Tonights debate truly showed how strong of a leader and how prepared Sarah Palin is for V.P. She burned Biden on nearly every question. He was so offstruck that he failed to read his own answer he had prepared to the question asked, because Palin's response was so thorough and complete. He would end up agreeing with her, stumbling over his words while doing so.

Despite both V.P.'s slipups recently (Biden: Saying FDR was president during the great depression, and he was on T.V. talking about it (when really the television was not even used until the 50's. Palin: stumbling over words in Katy Keric interview), I feel that both have the experience and support needed to succeed in this election, but as shown by tonights debate and past interviews, Palin is clearly WAY MORE qualified to hold such a position.

Your thoughts?

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 18:47 Quote
My thoughts. VP debates don't matter. Obama clearly won the Presidential debate. The VP debate changes nothing. I'm not pro-Obama, I'm anti-McCain. Sarah Palin is an insult to the electoral process and McCain is too old and militaristic

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 18:55 Quote
sxman wrote:
So, tonight was the night the V.P. debate was held, between Biden and Palin. I myself am a very conservative republican, so naturally I favor the McCain/Palin ticket. I have nothing against Obama, besides his communistic viewpoints for America, so his race, background, and religion (muslim) have really no impact on my decision, if i were able to vote.

Tonights debate truly showed how strong of a leader and how prepared Sarah Palin is for V.P. She burned Biden on nearly every question. He was so offstruck that he failed to read his own answer he had prepared to the question asked, because Palin's response was so thorough and complete. He would end up agreeing with her, stumbling over his words while doing so.

Despite both V.P.'s slipups recently (Biden: Saying FDR was president during the great depression, and he was on T.V. talking about it (when really the television was not even used until the 50's. Palin: stumbling over words in Katy Keric interview), I feel that both have the experience and support needed to succeed in this election, but as shown by tonights debate and past interviews, Palin is clearly WAY MORE qualified to hold such a position.

Your thoughts?
I'm sorry but while reading that the only thing that went through my mind was.... are you nuts?! Your claim that Palin "burned Biden on nearly every question" is nonsense. Were we watching the same debate?

To suggest that Palin is clearly more qualified.... I simply can't comprehend how that could be your conclusion. Could you please explain how/why you believe it to be true.

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 22:50 Quote
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Palin_tells_ABC_War_with_Russia_0911.html

Basically, she doesn't know what she's talking about. I'm probably heavily biased against her anyways, but I'm pretty sure she says whatever she's told will win her votes.

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 12:07 Quote
sxman wrote:

Your thoughts?

I could not have said it better!!!!! Awesome post!!!!

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 16:57 Quote
Claymore wrote:
sxman wrote:

Your thoughts?

Must feel nice taking that silk flag in the ass.

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 17:09 Quote
Claymore wrote:
sxman wrote:

Your thoughts?

Shut up. Anyone who thinks that c*** is fit to run this country should be euthanized. I'm not a hippy liberal communist, leftard, whatever. I just can't stand the thought of her being a heartbeat from the presidency. She has no clue what she's doing and believes the bible word for word as fact. The Vatican itself said that the bible is by no means a scientific source, yet idiots like her continue to insist that dinosaurs coexisted with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. The fact that she is even being considered as a viable candidate disgusts me.

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 18:00 Quote
AqueousBeef wrote:
Claymore wrote:
sxman wrote:

Your thoughts?

Shut up. Anyone who thinks that c*** is fit to run this country should be euthanized. I'm not a hippy liberal communist, leftard, whatever. I just can't stand the thought of her being a heartbeat from the presidency. She has no clue what she's doing and believes the bible word for word as fact. The Vatican itself said that the bible is by no means a scientific source, yet idiots like her continue to insist that dinosaurs coexisted with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. The fact that she is even being considered as a viable candidate disgusts me.

wow. i would like to see some evidence of that. anyways....
ur such a liberal piece of shit. if your not a democrat when your in highschool, your abnormal, but when your still a democrat after 20, your f*ckin stupid. open your eyes to lower taxes and less government you piece of shit. your the kind of people that lead our country into the ground. and knock it off with this c*nt bullshit, she is way more qualified that obama himself. oh no! 2 years in the senate! he better be president! he is way more qualified than palin, who not only lead an entire state, affected every other state dramatically. there is only one govenor of a state, and there is 100 senators. obama, by the way who decided to vote neutral on the most controversial issues (pussy) is 1 f*cking percent of a decision. not 100 percent like palin. so shut the f*ck up and if you really want to get in it, lets go.

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 18:03 Quote
sxman wrote:
AqueousBeef wrote:
Claymore wrote:

wow. i would like to see some evidence of that. anyways....
ur such a liberal piece of shit. if your not a democrat when your in highschool, your abnormal, but when your still a democrat after 20, your f*ckin stupid. open your eyes to lower taxes and less government you piece of shit. your the kind of people that lead our country into the ground. and knock it off with this c*nt bullshit, she is way more qualified that obama himself. oh no! 2 years in the senate! he better be president! he is way more qualified than palin, who not only lead an entire state, affected every other state dramatically. there is only one govenor of a state, and there is 100 senators. obama, by the way who decided to vote neutral on the most controversial issues (pussy) is 1 f*cking percent of a decision. not 100 percent like palin. so shut the f*ck up and if you really want to get in it, lets go.
......by being an ignorant twat Wink

You wanna challenge me too?

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 18:22 Quote
Obama and Palin are both inexperienced... thats all I have to say... I don't mind biden... he doesn't seem as extreme as Obama... but then again I haven't done much research in to him... So I could very well be wrong

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 10:10 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
Obama and Palin are both inexperienced... thats all I have to say... I don't mind biden... he doesn't seem as extreme as Obama... but then again I haven't done much research in to him... So I could very well be wrong

Biden gets megaprops from me because he went up to the face of Slobodan Milosovic or someone (If not him then another one of those Serb warlords) and said "You, sir, are a war criminal." To his face.

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 14:25 Quote
The American economy cannot take another 8 years of Republicans and the people know it.

Palin = act of desperation. LOL at republicans.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=184086&title=sarah-palin-gender-card

Posted: Oct 10, 2008 at 8:33 Quote
Ok, so, just to get in on this, Palin looked like an idiot after she was done at the VP debate. Not once did she tell us WHAT mccain would do, she just gave us very vague ideas, and those that I heard explained were absolutely horrendous ideas. I cannot count the number of times I heard the word "Maverick" uttered from her mouth. Another thing, Biden never directly bashed McCain nor Palin, while on multiple occasions Palin thought it to be appropriate to bash Biden and/or Obama as people. For those of you who can't see how screwed this country currently is, I feel bad for you because you will never know what true freedom is. If we continue in the Direction that Bush has pointed us, lets face it, we are all f*cked. Think about it, the future of this country rests upon the decision of the youth in this election, I just hope that we can manage to make the right choice.

Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 16:36 Quote
All right first off Palin never ONCE answered a god damn questionThumbs Down , ever. She was constantly changing the subject over to energy and the gosh darn israelis doggonit.She was trying waaaay too hard to be folksy, like way to hard ending every sentence with a "god blees there hearts", a "gosh darnit", or a "I'm a stupid republican who doesn't shit about the government", and truthfully she doesn't, she was a mayor in alaska, the governor of alaska, and is now under investigation for trying to force a sherrif to fire her ex(she is an evangelical and she has been divorced, has a daughter who is pregnant, and is abusing her power,i think she is a hypocite)husbands brother. She threatned to fire the sherrif if he didn't do what she wanted, which is illegal. I personally think that someone who wants to teach creationism in schools is demented. I am still a christian,but the possibility of god just suddenly making man is weird,especially if there are fossils that date back to 800 million years. Now if creationism was right, shouldn't there only be fossils of all the modern day things, and all only 6000 years old. Biden answered every questionprecisley and slowly, because he is intelligent and has 30 years of experience in Washinton whereas Palin has 4. Biden has 7 TIMES MORE EXPERIENCE!!!! you are a disgrace to the american people. After what Bush did to america how can you elect another republican, especially when mcain has a 50% chance of dying in office, which leaves the country to Palin in one of the worst recessions(to the slow republican, it is when wall street collapses, you do know what wall street is right?) in history. I know my parents won't because they aren't retarted, but you might be.

Posted: Oct 11, 2008 at 16:44 Quote
Btw, McCain lost the "town hall" debate HARD. Did you see how old he looked and how he was just wandering around aimlessly while Obama was talking? It made him look senile...

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012720
Mobile Version of Website