Norco 4x vs Empire 5 vs Kona Bass vs Transition Double
Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 19:13 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
windowlicker wrote:
PNWrider wrote:

very true. but you did kinda bash the kid a bit
I would call it educating.

you probly wouldve educated him better if you werent bashin him
Stating the truth if your talking about how I told him he wasn't a professional.

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 19:15 Quote
darkeye wrote:
windowlicker wrote:
The Bass is hyped because of the name. It went from Cowan to Bass and nothing changed. Cowan is getting old, Bass is fresh, slap the dudes name on it that new uneducated riders know better and bam, it sells.

wow someone doesnt know what there talking about. the cowan ds is known to be one of the best dj/ss bike out there. Everyone knows that the bass and cowan ds frames are the exact same. the only reason the bass's are selling more is because they come built up so its easier to afford. And the bass's do pedal well enough for what they are designed for.
There meant to be a hard tail until it takes a hard blow and the suspension goes down to cussion some of the impact.

darkeye wrote:
wow someone doesnt know what there talking about. the cowan ds is known to be one of the best dj/ss bike out there.
LOL. I doubt that.

windowlicker wrote:
PNWrider wrote:
windowlicker wrote:

I would call it educating.

Stating the truth if your talking about how I told him he wasn't a professional.

yea. it just sounded like you were pissed off hahaha

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 19:16 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
windowlicker wrote:
PNWrider wrote:

yea. it just sounded like you were pissed off hahaha
I just trying to help the kid choose the bike that would suit him the best.

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 19:16 Quote
windowlicker wrote:
darkeye wrote:
wow someone doesnt know what there talking about. the cowan ds is known to be one of the best dj/ss bike out there.
LOL. I doubt that.

its actually reealy fun on DJ and 4X. not saying its the best but its very fun

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 19:17 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
windowlicker wrote:
darkeye wrote:
LOL. I doubt that.

I am sure they are fun, best is all opinion.

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 19:25 Quote
windowlicker wrote:
PNWrider wrote:
windowlicker wrote:

LOL. I doubt that.

of course best is an opinion. that why i said one of the best. i still have yet to find a more fun bike for djs

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 19:32 Quote
roger-dodger wrote:
darkeye wrote:
windowlicker wrote:
The Bass is hyped because of the name. It went from Cowan to Bass and nothing changed. Cowan is getting old, Bass is fresh, slap the dudes name on it that new uneducated riders know better and bam, it sells.

wow someone doesnt know what there talking about. the cowan ds is known to be one of the best dj/ss bike out there. Everyone knows that the bass and cowan ds frames are the exact same. the only reason the bass's are selling more is because they come built up so its easier to afford. And the bass's do pedal well enough for what they are designed for.
There meant to be a hard tail until it takes a hard blow and the suspension goes down to cussion some of the impact.

wildcard is liek that i rode at the skatepark other day its liek half inch of cush then hard then plush

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 19:44 Quote
hey, i dont know much about them but did you take a look at the intense slopestyle?

O+
Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 19:46 Quote
jackaljumps wrote:
hey, i dont know much about them but did you take a look at the intense slopestyle?

yeah, I want something with a little less travel though. I want the dobermann le pink if the frame isnt too expensive.

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 20:01 Quote
shore-3-rider wrote:
jackaljumps wrote:

yeah, I want something with a little less travel though. I want the dobermann le pink if the frame isnt too expensive.

yeah, i tried to find photos and info of that frame but couldent find any(think you coould post some?) i guess that puts the sx trail out of your options if you want a smaller travel bike

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 20:03 Quote
darkeye wrote:
windowlicker wrote:
PNWrider wrote:

of course best is an opinion. that why i said one of the best. i still have yet to find a more fun bike for djs

Brodie Derelict or Specialized SX. Funny no one ever mentioned them.

My brain hurts from reading this thread...

O+
Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 20:05 Quote
jackaljumps wrote:
shore-3-rider wrote:
jackaljumps wrote:

yeah, i tried to find photos and info of that frame but couldent find any(think you coould post some?) i guess that puts the sx trail out of your options if you want a smaller travel bike

heres info and a couple photos on the dobermann Le Pink
photo

O+
Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 20:15 Quote
If you could look at a Specialized SX frame. There is a surplus of 2005 frames still at the Specialized warehouse and there selling them for dirt cheap. The price for a frame and 2008 fox DHX 5.0 air is $600. For that price its an unbeatable value and an amazing frame.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015327
Mobile Version of Website