Flatline

• Previous Page
Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 19:11 Quote
im looking into getting a 08 flatline for a pretty good deal, its a flatline 2 and its brand new, just wondering how this bike is for slopestyle/freeride/dh??

also lookin for and good bike that sell for around 3000 if you have any sujestions

O+
Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 19:21 Quote
ehh i read the reviews on MTBR and i heard the frame sucks. but all the compenants are really good. idk if uve demoed one so its whatever u think. obviously they must be good for simmons and vanderham to ride them

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 19:23 Quote
there awesome bikes are ride really nice if there set up perfectly meaning right spring rate , air pressue , rebound etc and once its set leave it. Because iv sat on some that feel like absolute shit.

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 19:28 Quote
alright well im thinkin of putting on some white totems and a rock shox vivid rear shock with some 50/50 pedels and then tune everhthing, i get my drivers license in febuary so i hoping to go up to b.c alot next year. so i want a good bike

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 19:30 Quote
kevin13 wrote:
alright well im thinkin of putting on some white totems and a rock shox vivid rear shock with some 50/50 pedels and then tune everhthing, i get my drivers license in febuary so i hoping to go up to b.c alot next year. so i want a good bike

well don't put 5050 pedals on then.

O+
Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 19:41 Quote
5050s are boss wat r u talking bout
they are fine put them on

O+
Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 19:44 Quote
I think straitlines would look sick on that bike, and yes apparently it is an amazing bike, like comparable to the 303.

O+
Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 19:46 Quote
pake wrote:
5050s are boss wat r u talking bout
they are fine put them on

Meh, they are OK pedals, they do the job, but for the money just get other brands that have better maintenance, durability, grip and profile. OK pedals, just not the best for the price.

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 19:46 Quote
pake wrote:
ehh i read the reviews on MTBR and i heard the frame sucks. but all the compenants are really good. idk if uve demoed one so its whatever u think. obviously they must be good for simmons and vanderham to ride them

Vanderham rides for Evil.

O+
Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 19:47 Quote
signorvince wrote:
pake wrote:

no shit but hes been riding rocky mountain for a long time and is one of the best overall riders if not the best, and hes been doing it on a rocky mountain. and he just switched over to evil like 2 weeks ago

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 19:50 Quote
pake wrote:
signorvince wrote:
pake wrote:

no shit but hes been riding rocky mountain for a long time and is one of the best overall riders if not the best, and hes been doing it on a rocky mountain. and he just switched over to evil like 2 weeks ago

He's been riding for Evil for a lot longer than that. Don't get made at me becase you're wrong.

Pros riding a bike have nothing to do with how well you will like how it rides.

O+
Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 19:50 Quote
hw actually played a majour part in designing the frame

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 19:52 Quote
for pedals get dont get 50/50's i would sujest something like the shimano DX's or staightlines I have straighlines coming in tommorow so if you want i can tell you how they are.

O+
Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 19:55 Quote
signorvince wrote:
pake wrote:
signorvince wrote:

He's been riding for Evil for a lot longer than that. Don't get made at me becase you're wrong.

Pros riding a bike have nothing to do with how well you will like how it rides.

well pros doing well on bikes do help. also, i dont kno exaclty long hes been riding for evil but i dont think its been really that long. like a maybe a couple months? and im not mad cause im wrong. i dont really care whether im right cause now i will learn some new shit

Posted: Oct 3, 2008 at 19:58 Quote
pake wrote:
well pros doing well on bikes do help.

It helps them sell bikes. But because so-and-so rides a cetain bike, it doesn't make it any better for you.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008631
Mobile Version of Website