Flatline

Author Message
Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 13:44 Quote
It says that's not possible with an 8.5 i2i shock

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 13:46 Quote
oh...then run hole 2 or get a longer shock or get a totem?

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 13:47 Quote
nishnash wrote:
oh...then run hole 2 or get a longer shock or get a totem?
I think I'm gonna grab a longer shock. But it just pisses me off that I have to spend the money when I have a perfectly good shock.

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 13:49 Quote
Freeride321 wrote:
signorvince2 wrote:
Freeride321 wrote:
ah CMON, we are not even talking about 1mm of difference why the f*ck would you complain about that.

No one's complaining.

pretty much what you r doin

I'm saying it's wrong, but in no way am I complaining.

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 13:50 Quote
nishnash wrote:
signorvince2 wrote:
nishnash wrote:

look at the site,
and as he said and AS I SAID BEFORE
the difference is so minute why even discuss it?

The site is wrong.

So are you.
Prove it.
and the travel just matches up...you could swap shock positions? Thats the whole idea,
do us all a favour and measure the different setups travel w/ pics if possible...
thanks

Because I have a flatline? Do us all a favor and get a brain.

If that is true, then you would lose travel as your fork compresses.

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 13:50 Quote
Do you live near a rocky dealer? get them to swap forks out and prove it to u...
Oh and the pics thing wasnt to you, it was to the other guy who has one.
besides, ive told you how it would work, you are changing the angle of the main pivot, that WOULD AND DOES change travel
you tell me what evidence you have to prove me wrong other than "but its logical"

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 13:52 Quote
nishnash wrote:
Do you live near a rocky dealer? get them to swap forks out and prove it to u...

Yeah, because bike shops have nothing better to do than swap forks and compress the rear suspension so you can have more proof that you're wrong?

No, I don't need to do that, because I'm not wrong.

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 13:53 Quote
signorvince2 wrote:
nishnash wrote:
Do you live near a rocky dealer? get them to swap forks out and prove it to u...

Yeah, because bike shops have nothing better to do than swap forks and compress the rear suspension so you can have more proof that you're wrong?

No, I don't need to do that, because I'm not wrong.
With what proof? and i guess not, they are probably always explaing things to you...

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 13:54 Quote
nishnash wrote:
signorvince2 wrote:
nishnash wrote:
Do you live near a rocky dealer? get them to swap forks out and prove it to u...

Yeah, because bike shops have nothing better to do than swap forks and compress the rear suspension so you can have more proof that you're wrong?

No, I don't need to do that, because I'm not wrong.
With what proof? and i guess not, they are probably always explaing things to you...

Wanna run that by me again, so it actually makes sense?

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 13:55 Quote
Hey guys, calm it down now. Neither of you can be sure of your statements. Instead of bickering, how bout you help me figure out how to contact rocky so we can get answers? They have neither a phone number nor an email address on their site.

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 13:57 Quote
Go to the 'Contact Us' section of the website.

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 13:58 Quote
they only have a postal address, no email or phone

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 14:01 Quote
Learn to read.

bigquotesPlease contact your nearest dealer for any questions concerning your Rocky Mountain Bike

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 14:01 Quote
signorvince2 wrote:
Learn to read.

bigquotesPlease contact your nearest dealer for any questions concerning your Rocky Mountain Bike

I've contacted three dealers and all have them have said to contact rocky directly

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 14:07 Quote
give me a few minutes, ill call one for you.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021776
Mobile Version of Website