Posted: Jan 25, 2020 at 14:28 Quote
sngltrkmnd wrote:
dkidd wrote:
nw-rhb wrote:
Ride some stairs
does maxxis make a 29'er hookworm?

Let me google that for you....

Posted: Jan 29, 2020 at 21:24 Quote
Haha oh shit. Check out my new dunce cap.

dkidd wrote:
sngltrkmnd wrote:
dkidd wrote:
does maxxis make a 29'er hookworm?

Let me google that for you....

Posted: Mar 15, 2020 at 22:18 Quote
Yar there is no lost and found thread anywhere for B-Ham is there? I think I left my OG fanny pack with a Cygolite, bike tool, and my shock pump at the north entrance on Birch street. Was searching the house for an hour then had a flashback to taking it off and leaving it on the roof of the car. That almost always ends poorly... I went back today and it wasn't there, and I forgot my helmet, and then when I came back, my dropper post actuator broke and got stuck up. Probably should have stayed home...

Posted: Mar 20, 2020 at 5:57 Quote
I know over in the 1 dollar parking lot there is a lost bulletin board there and people usually put lost and found stuff there. Also talk to the lady that maintain the parking lot, she said that she has a box of lost and found stuff waiting for people to claim it. Give it a try, you never know. GL!!

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 17:42 Quote
Who does bike painting in Bham? Just need forks painted.

Posted: Apr 6, 2020 at 23:51 Quote
So I have always heard how much riding there is around bellingham (just moved here) and continue to hear about so many trails but... am I missing something? Do you kind of have to know someone to show you around? All I know to ride are the areas like Galbraith, Chuckanut, and Brown Pow/Surf and Turf and can't find information on anything else around aside from a random video here and there.

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 6:34 Quote
Cougar Ridge is pretty fun. Check that out too.

Posted: Apr 9, 2020 at 8:05 Quote
GabeHallett wrote:
Who does bike painting in Bham? Just need forks painted.

Tony B?
@maderadbytony

Posted: Apr 12, 2020 at 8:54 Quote
605endurbro wrote:
So I have always heard how much riding there is around bellingham (just moved here) and continue to hear about so many trails but... am I missing something? Do you kind of have to know someone to show you around? All I know to ride are the areas like Galbraith, Chuckanut, and Brown Pow/Surf and Turf and can't find information on anything else around aside from a random video here and there.
Yep, there are a few trails I've stumbled across from people telling me about them or just end up finding them on my own. If it wasn't for this quarantine I'd be logging some trails people build. My brother logged the same area a few years back and a guy did a video on it.

Posted: Apr 16, 2020 at 13:12 Quote
Hey guys, I am looking to ride Blade Reversal and I have heard some comments before about people parking where they aren't supposed to in the sudden valley area. I was curious where the best place to park is along with any other conduct (do/don't shuttle if it is worth shuttling, etc.) one should know about?

Posted: Apr 16, 2020 at 18:51 Quote
605endurbro wrote:
Hey guys, I am looking to ride Blade Reversal and I have heard some comments before about people parking where they aren't supposed to in the sudden valley area. I was curious where the best place to park is along with any other conduct (do/don't shuttle if it is worth shuttling, etc.) one should know about?

Don't shuttle or do any driving up the road.
Park along Lake Whatcom Blvd below Southern Court

Posted: Apr 16, 2020 at 21:02 Quote
shami wrote:
605endurbro wrote:

Don't shuttle or do any driving up the road.
Park along Lake Whatcom Blvd below Southern Court

Odd, I ended up parking there and riding, met someone there and asked about shutting they said the people up there don’t care just don’t park up there

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006967
Mobile Version of Website