The Bellingham Thread

PB Forum :: USA - West
The Bellingham Thread
Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 22:04 Quote
statler wrote:
This thread is going about as fast as the speed of smell. Who rides at the skate park?
I ride skatepark. I dont like it much though. Where are all the good street spots?

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 22:08 Quote
I live closer to Downtown than you, so more street spots are available to me, haha. Just look around, theres plenty street to be had. Just don't get a ticket.

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 22:08 Quote
statler wrote:
I live closer to Downtown than you, so more street spots are available to me, haha. Just look around, theres plenty street to be had. Just don't get a ticket.
haha I tend to ride at bellingham high.

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 22:09 Quote
Freerideguy14 wrote:
statler wrote:

Been thrown out. Well, technically we were told to leave. Its not so great anyways. But there is a 7 stair + rail by the church behind it.

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 22:10 Quote
statler wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
statler wrote:

Been thrown out. Well, technically we were told to leave. Its not so great anyways. But there is a 7 stair + rail by the church behind it.
oooo sounds good. I also try the salmon hatchery cause its got like 30 stair set and rails and stuff.

But theres a granny who lives near it that likes to yell at BMXers.

Freerideguy14 wrote:
statler wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:

oooo sounds good. I also try the salmon hatchery cause its got like 30 stair set and rails and stuff.

Been thrown out.

Posted: Oct 30, 2008 at 22:11 Quote
I'm not saying you shouldn't ride at these places, I just like pointing out all the places I've been thrown out of.

Posted: Oct 31, 2008 at 15:27 Quote
statler wrote:
I'm not saying you shouldn't ride at these places, I just like pointing out all the places I've been thrown out of.
Where do you usually ride at then? the skatepark is usually crowded.

Posted: Oct 31, 2008 at 16:12 Quote
Galbraith, chuckanut, The snake, the djs...

Posted: Oct 31, 2008 at 16:13 Quote
Yeah those are great mtb places I know MTB places. I meant BMX though.

Posted: Oct 31, 2008 at 16:19 Quote
oh, just go to random urban spots.

Posted: Oct 31, 2008 at 16:23 Quote
galbraithbum63 wrote:
Yeah you get kicked out pretty easy. Plus this town isn't like L.A or something with perfect spots, just wanna see if I'm missing out on any popular spots.

Posted: Oct 31, 2008 at 18:41 Quote
Freerideguy14 wrote:
galbraithbum63 wrote:
Yeah you get kicked out pretty easy. Plus this town isn't like L.A or something with perfect spots, just wanna see if I'm missing out on any popular spots.

Not really. Just ride anywhere within a couple miles of Downtown and you'll find spots. Might take a bit though.

Posted: Oct 31, 2008 at 18:51 Quote
statler wrote:
scotch wrote:
jakehaze3 wrote:
fresh fish is pretty tight. i love when that one dude is at bellingham high school riding in the main area
oh yeah! love that movie, i didnt even recognize BHS at first

BHS can kick Meridians ass any day Razz .
yeah, what are ya gonna do f*cking smoke weed until i pass out?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012802
Mobile Version of Website